Act Five: Wide Eyed Adoration

So there I was, standing beside Margaery. Frozen. I cant move, I think I wanna die now.

Margaery grabbed my right arm, making me move from my frozen state. "'Sup, 2A." then waving her hand like she is in a pageant.

I sat at my chair, not talking then she bent forward, making me surprised. "We got some pretty wide eyed adoration, dont ya think?" after she said that she walked back to her chair and sat, then a group of girls flocked in her place.

I grabbed my earphones from my pocket then put it in my ears, continuing my playlist before I got abducted by Margaery. I put my volume a little low to listen on what my classmates are talking about, especially now that I made some entrance this morning and this lunchtime. But I cant listen properly since my brain chose to listen to my playlist more than to what they are talking about.

A few moments later, the bell rang, start of the afternoon session. I paused my playlist, put my earphones away then focused on my class.

//

The bell rang again making that it is the end of the school day. First day. Lots of attention. Yaaay...boooo.. can I be excused for the whole week? Of course not, you just started. Jeebus Aoi, really?

I packed my bag with my stuff as fast as I could, I like to go home now.

"What's the emergency?" hearing that made me stoop up straight. I turned around to see Margaery standing behind me.

"Jeebus, you're gonna give me a heart attack!" I told her then catch my breath.

"Oh I hope not. I just met you!" then she giggled and continued, "You seem like you have an emergency. You're packing your bag really quick." she said.

"Mhmm, yep I am packing it really quick." then I zipped the teeth of my bag then swing it in my shoulder.

"Why?" she said.

"Because I got too much attention today and I dont think I wanna have some more next time." I told her, my voice with a slight hint of annoyance.

"Introvert much?" she said.

"Yes." I said.

"They say it's better if you made a friend in your first day at school." she told me. Well, she's right. But still, so wrong for me. I mean why on the first day? My introduction is an exception but moments back, no. Just no.

I didnt say anything back so I stepped one foot on the right and then she held me back from walking away. "Where are you going?" Margaery asked.

"Home." I told her.

"Why?"

"Because the school bang rang already. Meaning we can go home now, right?"

"Well, yes." Margaery said.

"Exactly." I told her.

"Can I go with you?"

"Where are you going?"

"Home."

"Right." I muttered. Then I let out a sigh and "Fine. Let's go."

"Yay!" she said with claps.

We went out of the classroom and out of the school grounds.