Act Four: Friends or Foes

The school bell rang, giving us the cue that it is already lunch time. I stayed on my seat and stare outside the window with one finger tapping gently my desk.

I was listening to my playlist on full volume. When suddenly someone tapped me on my shoulder. I looked to my side and saw a girl standing, with her gentle smile, looking at me. With her golden locks tied up in one making it into ponytail. She was a little taller than me. But I couldnt care less.

"Hello, Aoi, right?" she told me. I blinked twice, realized that she's pretty like a doll.

"Uhh, yes, that's my name. And you are?" told her back.

"Oh sorry. Forgot to introduce myself. My name is Margaery. Class representative. Nice to meet you." Flashed her smile.

"Nice to meet you too." I replied back to her, giving her a smile.

"Arent you going to have your lunch?" Margaery said.

"Nope. I dont have lunch and I dont have friends yet." I told her then looked out the window.

"Well that is a bummer. Wanna have lunch with me then?" she said.

"I dont have any lunch with me." growing a little impatient.

"I'll share my lunch with you. C'mon." She then grabbed me by the hand and soon we are out of the classroom.

//

We then sat by a bench, I sat there quietly while she opened her lunch box. I just stare at the clouds, trying to keep my mind off that I have a girl sitting beside me, a pretty doll-like one.

"Oi." she told me, breaking my own space by her gentle voice. She so gentle I swear she is not human.

"Wha--" she shoved a tamago sushi in my mouth. Chewing it after.

"So tell me about yourself." Margaery said breaking the little silence.

"Well you know my name, isnt that enough?" told her while still chewing the sushi in my mouth, it's so delicious I think my saliva is coming out of my mouth.

"More than your name, silly. Where school did you come from? How old are you?" shoving another tamago sushi in my mouth.

I gulped the first one in my mouth and chewed the next one. "Im from Asian Institute College and.... Im... 17...years old." Made a deep sigh after I told her that. The sushi is so good I cant breathe.

"Why did you transfer then?" she asked. I can sense that she is really interested to know about me. Well, gotta keep her entertained then.

"No reasons. This school is nearer from my house. I need to pass 5 stations before I get to my previous school. While here just one. Do you have water there or juice? Im choking here." I told her, which Im really dying of thirst.

"Oh! Here you go. Sorry about that" she then giggled then hand over a juice box, apple flavored. I swear she is not human.

Apple Flavor is the best.

We then spend our lunch break finishing her lunch box and then telling everything about herself. Margaery is sweet, and Im telling she talks like she's an angel, acts like it, giggles like it. It's official, she's not human.

//

We then made our way back to the classroom. And as soon as we entered the room, every head turned in our direction, with their faces full of curiosity.

Welp. I think I got too much attention on the first day.