Act Six: Home

Margaery and I tool the train station, with all the time she keeps on blabbing about school and about herself. She is like the opposite of me. She's like a light glowing while I'm a dark alley. I'm not sure if you can understand my explanation of our differences.

We then went out of the train station to walk home since we are both in the same place to head to.

"So this is my place." Stopping infront of my house.

"Oh wow. Can I come in?" Margaery asked, looking at her and find her eyes with a spark of hope.

I sighed, "Sure." I said. Then I opened the gate and she followed me through the door. I unlocked the door and opened it for her, showing her inside then she went in.

"Sorry for intruding." Margaery said.

"No problem." I told her.

"Hmm? No one is home?" she asked.

"Well, someone is now." I told to Margaery.

"Who is?"

"Me."

"I dont understand."

"I live alone."

"Where are your parents?"

"Gone."

"Gone? What do you mean gone?"

"Gone. As in kapish. Disappear. No more. Dead." told her bluntly.

She didnt respond by then. So I showed her to the kitchen.

"Thirsty? Do you drink tea?" I asked her.

"Yes please." Margaery said with a small smile.

I brewed a pot of tea for us. Then sit infront of her at the counter then poured her a cup. She kept quiet and looking at me then she scanned around.

"I cant believe that Im neighbors with you." she giggled then took a sip of her tea.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Well the house after the house beside yours is my house." she told me.

"Oh. That so." then took a sip of my tea.

"Dont you get lonely? I mean you are all alone here. Do you have any siblings?" she asked.

"Sometimes,  but it doesnt bother me. I mean I got used to it. When my parents died, it was hard adjusting. It took time but I managed it. I dont have any siblings. Im their only child." I told her, then I looked at her, noticed that she was frowning.

"What?" giving her a smile. "Dont worry Im okay." continued it.

She smiled. That worked well.

Then her phone rang.

"Excuse me." she then picked up her phone and answer it then told me it was her Mom.

"No Im not at school any longer. Im at a friends house. Oh the house with a blue painted gate. Yes, thats it Mom. Okay Mom. Bye." she then end the call.

"I need to go home now." dropping her cup on the counter.

"Oh okay." told her. "I'll accompany you now going outside."

We made our way out of the house.

"Uhm, thanks for coming over, Margaery, I appreciate it." I told her, it's true. Not gonna deny it.

"Hehe, no problem. You got a nice house." She told me. "Well I gotta go now. See ya at school." she waved good bye then walked away.

//

I went inside of the house. Quiet. Moments ago someone other than me was here. Her name was Margaery. My classmate. Mom and Dad I made a friend at first day of school.

I went up to take my shower. I open the faucet to let the water flow out. Stripped from my clothes and sink myself in the tub.

After that, I made my way to the master's bedroom. It was for my parents but I now used it since it has a balcony where I can stare at the stars.

Coffee.

My brain said.

So I went down to the kitchen to make myself a cup of coffee. I checked the time, it's 7:45 P.M. Still early, I better go up and check out what's up in the Internet.

I opened my computer, surfed a little. Watched some videos, parodies, music video, animations, blog, cat videos.

I should get a cat. I'll get one tomorrow after school. Note to self.

I got tired surfing the Net so I turned off my computer. I forgot my coffee, so I panicked and touch my mug which I placed on the bedside table. Still warm. Yes. So I went to the balcony. Light a cigarette with a mug of coffee in my hand.

Yes, I smoke. So what? But I only smoke when Im in the house. Also in the balcony since I find it comfy.

After that, I turned off the light and turned on my dim light. Lay down on the bed, stared at the ceiling for awhile. Then fall asleep.