Act Nine: Careful. Dont Fall. Doll

I didnt sleep last night. The text that Shiro sent me. I wonder what's that all about. I was thinking of replying back but I decided to just talk to him personally. So I prepared myself going to school.

I was expecting that someone will be at the kitchen or the living room cause I had companions for the past days. So today was quite unusual and usual. Its confusing. Only the meowing sounds that my cat can be heard around the house. She must be hungry and I didnt notice. Stupid me.

What I did was spill her a bowl of food and water. Today's Friday so that means it's casual day at school. Heck yeah. I decided to wear sneakers with colors of red and black, navy-blue pants, white tank top and a denim vest. Upon my craziness, I sprayed a temporary purple dye at the back of my hair. Then I head outside for school.

I arrived at school 15 minutes early before the start of my first class. I noticed that there are people looking at me. Ive been having this attention ever since I became friends with Margaery. I shook my head a little then plug my ears with my earphones and played my playlist.

On my way to our classroom, I saw a girl being circled by three other girls. Teasing her, being laughed at, being pushed by these three girls. She's starting to cry. I cant stand this...

"HEY!" said one of the girls, a blondie although you can say that its just dye. With her face that has too much blush on,  and lipstick thats so red. Then I noticed that her companions are like that too, you can say they look like clowns, you get the idea.
"Stop it." I told them.
"What if we didnt?" said the other one. A chubby one, just like a cue, they all crossed their arms and now looking at me.
"You wished that you did." Told them. Im not backing down now.
"Ugh. Let's go girls." said one of the girls who seems to be their leader.
"Bitch." said the chubby one.
I just smirked while they walked away. So I turned to see the girl they were picking at. Just stunned.

"You okay?" I asked her.
She wipes her tears, and nodded. "Thank you."
"Mind telling me what's up with them?" By the way, name's Aoi" told her.
"Yeah I figured that out already. Im Tricia. And those girls are Miranda, Winona, and Sandra. They call themselves the Pretty Faces of this school." She told me.
"Huh, more of like Circus Faces of this school. I mean who puts pounds of make up in their faces?" Told her.
She suddenly started laughing and smiling. "Oh my name is Ashley." she said with a smile. "They've been my official bullies since I entered here. I'm a first year if you are wondering." she then fixes her hair and clothes. "So where's your classroom?" I asked her, she looked at my wide-eyed then said, " No, Im alright. I can handle myself going to my classroom." she told me. "Nah, its okay. Besides I just want to make sure that you get to your classroom safely." I said with a gentle smile. "Erm, well okay." We then both started walking down the hallway and up a flight of stairs, after we passed by two rooms we stop at her classroom door. She was then greeted by everybody in her classroom, Ashley might be the friendliest  in their room. We both bid goodbyes to each other, as I walked away from her classroom, I can hear my name flying off from Ashley's room. I shook my head off. It seems like this school is fascinated with new people. Damn, I need to keep a low profile soon as possible, like seriously. LOW. PROFILE. Then suddenly it hit me, skip school today but then the other side of me said no. Then my angel side and devil side started the war. I sighed so my imaginary guardians hushed. So I decided to just attend the morning class and skip by the afternoon. Yup, good idea. Yeah. Cool.

The time went by fast today, I didnt even notice. Preliminary test is coming up, so there are quizzes that happened, pop quizzes in some subject. I managed to answer all each of my subjects, *claps slowly* hooray me. As I walked out of the room with not giving a damn to every people today. I decided to do so moments ago. So by lunch break, I made an alibi that Im not feeling well to Margaery. Then she told me to get well then she asked me where Shiro is. So I said I have no idea. I told her Ill see her tomorrow. Then she jusy nodded and smiled.