Act Seven: Neko Hindrance

The sun streamed in from the glass door of the balcony. I grunt a little since the ray of sun hit my eye. So I get up and get out of my bed. Stretched a little when I suddenly a voice of a girl shouting out infront of my house. So I peeked out of the balcony and saw Margaery waving.

So I went down to open the gate for her. Then went inside the house.

"Good morning, Aoi." she told me.

"Yep." said to her, still half asleep.

"Nice bed hair...dude. Ahahahaha!" she laughed out loud.

"Dude, that's unusual for you to say." I told her.

"Sis then?" she giggled.

"Hell no." I said then smirked. "Did you have your breakfast already?" I asked Margaery.

"Yes. You?" she asked. I shook my head telling her no.

"You should go bath now, Aoi." she told me.

"But Im hungry." I told Margaery.

"Ill cook for you. Go bath. Now." she commanded me. I blinked my eyes twice, she seemed serious about it. This scared me. I shook my head down then made my way to the bathroom.

//

After I took a bath and put on my school uniform. I head downstairs to the kitchen where I left Margaery. Opening the door, I saw Margaery sitting and reading a magazine. With a table with warm food. So I sat down quietly. And looked at her. She then looked back at me. Then gave me smile.

"Eat your breakfast or else we will be late." she told me.

"Okay Mom." I said sarcastically. Then started to eat.

Omelette, bacon, hotdog, pancakes, toasted bread, a pitcher of juice. Holy crap. Very, very scrumcious.

"You know...I think...Im in love with you...Margaery." telling her while swallowing my food.

"Haha. Right. And why is that?" she asked.

"Food. Delicious. So much." I gulped.

She giggled. Then I continued to eat. After I got my stomach full, I stood up and step outside the backyard. Light up a cigarette. When I heard the sliding door open behid me.

"You smoke?" Margaery asked.

I turned around to face her and said yes then asked, "You dont like me now?" looking at her straight.

She shook her head, then said "Nope. I just didnt expect it. And it's my first time seeing someone smoking." she told me.

"Oh." then took my cigarette on my lips again and puff a smoke.

"But it's not a hindrance between us. Dont worry." she added.

"Im glad that its not." I told her. I finished my cigarette and went inside to brush my teeth.

After that we head outside to get to school.

"Im heading out!" shouted back at the house.

"What was that for?" Margaery said.

"I just do that everytime I go out. To keep robbers or any bad guys out of the house." told her. "To inform my Mom and my Dad, too" I added.

"I see. Well, shall we go then?" Margaery said.

I shook my head again and we then head for the train station going to school.

The trip going to school is quiet, I listen to my playlist again while Margaery looks out the window. She's pretty, I wonder if she has a boyfriend.