Chapter 8: Figuring it out

So this chapter probably won't be that good or that long because I've had a bad case of writer's block, but I figured it's been too long since I updated my stories and I feel really bad about that.  Thanks for being patient guys!

Albus

"Guys, there's something I need to tell you..." I said.  Rose and Scorpius leaned closer, alert with attention.

"You know how Scorpius saw the girl in the woods?" They both nodded.

"Well I had a dream about Mariana Hope. She turned into a werewolf, and started attacking me." 

Rose gasped and Scorpius turned really pale.  "What if Mariana did turn into a werewolf? Oh that poor girl!" Rose said.

"So she is still on the school grounds.  That was probably her that I saw walking on the edge of the woods!" Scorpius said.  Rose shivered.  

After we ate, we went up to the Common Room, no one else was there because we ate really fast.  We went and sat down on the the sofa.  

"Alright, we agreed that if anyone else saw a sign, we would take my invisibility cloak and go search the Forbidden Forest." I said looking at Scorpius.

"Absolutely not!" Rose said glaring at me. "The forest is far to dangerous and she attacked you in your dream! We will not be going."

I rolled my eyes at her.  She was such a control freak.  "Come on Rose!  Don't you want to have all the great adventures that our parents had when they were here?  Fighting trolls in the girls bathroom, finding the Chamber of Secrets, rescuing Serius Black, the Goblet of Fire, creating Dumbledore's Army, finding horcruxes, and eventually defeating Voldemort!" 

Rose just wrinkled her nose.  "None of that ever seemed fun to me, I thought it was ridiculous and immature of them."  I gawked at her.  How could she think that?  Ron, Hermione, and my dad saved the world multiple times and it didn't seem fun to her, and she thought it was immature of them?

"Rose, I don't want to turn out a wimp like my dad was, or turn to the dark side.  I want to go on all of those adventures and save the world!  How can that not seem fun to you?" Scorpius cut in.

I was nodding my head couraging at Scorpius, he needed to stand up for himself more, especially to Rose, he seemed to have a crush on her.

Rose pouted at him.  "Fine, you guys go.  But I'm not going.  Good night." she said turning her nose up and walking up to the girls corridor.

I turned to Scorpius. "Ready?"