1: Cars and Presentations

delinxent is the creator of the cover

"Jack! Anti! Hurry your butts up!" I yelled from the stairs as I made the green Septiceye we all called Sammy disappear into my jacket. I'm Rouge Septiceye and I'm a mage so are my brothers. My older brothers Jack and Anti along with me were each gifted a circular piece I had mine, since it was the smallest, around my neck. Jack had his piece also around his neck while Anti wanted to be unique, besides slitting his neck every Halloween, he put his on a chain hanging from his belt.

"Were coming hold your horses!" Anti shouted as both boys came down the stairs grabbing their lunches before we walked to school.

Oh, did I mention we have a battle ax? Yeah, when our circular pieces combine our outfits change and we have a battle ax that can have a sword and dagger detach from it. Jack usually uses the sword and Anti uses the dagger leaving me with the axe, I don't complain nor do the boys we are all skilled at each weapon so it works out either way.

"Top of the morning to ya ladies!" Jack shouted at Sam when he came into view. We all knew Sam since freshman year of high school, we also knew about his little ok big...huge crush on Mikaela Banes, me and her could be sisters from first glance we even like most of the same things, cars, and guys with muscles and tight abs.

Sam gave us a little wave as Sammy nudged my hand so I carefully put Sammy in her spot in my backpack. The boys only looked at me practically saying 'why did you bring her?' I sighed, "She snuck into my pocket," they gave a nod knowing that Sammy likes my pockets so she will sneak into them.

I heard wolf whistles in our direction, I looked over and what do I see? Trent and his goons starring at my butt. Jack and Anti glared at them before having me walk in front so my butt was out of sight.

Hours after classes of perverts and teachers that think homework over weekends is a good thing, we managed somehow to live till our last class.

"Okay, mister Witwicky, you're up,"  Mr. Hosney, our history teacher called Sam to the stand.

"Sorry, I got a lot of stuff," he apologized as he set his things on the table.

"Watch this," Trent muttered to Mikaela as he launched a spitball at Sam.

I had hit him in the neck, "Oh okay. For my family genea- ah-" I got mad so I personally sent a bit of magic to hit him in the foot it worked since he glared at the person behind him, what was priceless was the face he made when he realized that guy was in the bathroom. Students were all laughing at Sam as I gave my brothers, who were behind me a fist bump since they knew what I did.

"Who did? who did that? People! Responsibility." Mr. Hosney almost shouted knowing it probably wouldn't work in the back of his mind.

"So, for my family genealogy report, I decided to do it on my great-great-grandfather, who was a famous man, Captain Archibald Witwicky. Very famous explorer. In fact, he was one of the first... to explore... the Arctic Circle, which is a big deal. In 1897, he took forty-one brave sailors straight into the Arctic Shelf," Sam started after I gave him a nod practically telling him he can do it.

After Sam told his story he was showing the tools used, "So that's the story, right? And here we have some of the basic instruments and tools used by nineteenth-century seamen."

Students erupted in laughter since they were kids, even Anti chuckled so, in turn, Jack hit him upside the head.

Sam still continued anyways, "This here is the quadrant, which you can get for eighty bucks. It's all for sale, by the way. Like the, uh, the sextant here," more laughter and more of Anti being hit upside the head happened.