5: S7

"Oh, yes. Okay. Okay. Yeah." Sam mumbled in happiness as he found the glasses.

"His mom is so nice," Mikaela told Water and Rouge as they walked downstairs.

"I want you to distract my parents while I slip out and get these glasses to them, okay?" Sam told Anti and Jack.

There was a knock at the door so Ron got up to look, "Ronald Wickety?" A voice the triplets and Water knew too well.

"It's Witwicky. Who are you?" Ron asked with a glare.

"We're the government. Sector Seven."

"Never heard of it."

"Never will. Your son's the great-grandson of Captain Archibald Wickity, is he not?"

"It's Witwicky." Ron corrected him again.

"May I enter the premises, sir?" The voice asked not waiting for an answer as he barged in, smirking at the triplets and Water.

"Ron, there's guys all over the front yard," Judy told Ron while holding a bat.

"What the heck is going on here?" Ron asked.

"Your son filed a stolen car report last night. We think it's involved in a national security matter, and your harboring experiments," He said simply.

"National security? Experiments?" Ron asked confused.

"They're ripping up my rose bushes!" Judy complained.

"That's right. National security. Experiments."

"My God, Ron, they're everywhere! There are guys in suits all around the house! Look at this!" Judy told Ron as she pointed at the window.

A couple moments later Sam spoke up, "What is this?"

"How are you doing, son? Is your name Sam?" The man asked him getting a nod. "Well, I need you to come with us, also grab the experiments."

Several men surrounded the triplets and Water, they tried fighting back but they couldn't before collars that blocked their powers were snapped around their necks temporarily paralyzing them long enough to get them into a black car. Sam and Mikaela came out soon after just soon enough to see his tied up friends being thrown into a black car. The Autobots all saw this too and had to restrain Optimus and Bumblebee plus themselves, they were mad seeing their family being treated like nothing.

Judy and Ron came out after them, Judy was yelling like a mad woman, "If you hurt my family, I'll kick your ass!"

"Sam! Do not say anything, Sam!" Ron yelled at his son.

"Yeah!" he yelled back.

"Not a word until we get a lawyer! Also, Get back Rouge, Jack, Anti and Water!"

______________________________________________________________

"So, uh... LadiesMan two-seventeen. That is your eBay username, right?" The man asked.

"Yeah, but, you know, it was a typo and I ran with it," Sam told him trying to cover up the fact that his username was LadiesMan two-seventeen.

"Well, what do you make of this?" The man asked before pulling out a recording of Sam, "My name is Sam Witwicky, okay? And my, uh, car-" He cut it off, "Is that you?"

"Yeah, that sounds like LadiesMan," Mikaela said her voice full of sass.

"Last night at the station, you told the officer your car transformed. Enlighten me."

"Well, here's what I said, okay? 'Cause this is a total misunderstanding that my car had been stolen-" Sam tried covering up before he was cut off.