7: Battle of Misson City

Bumblebee let out an electronic scream, he was tied down to a metal table being frozen, but that's not where the scream came from. It came from the sight of Rouge strapped to a table not breathing, she had passed out from lack of air since her collar was too tight and it was cutting off her airways.

"Stand by, stand by!" an agent yelled as Sam and soldiers ran into the room.

"No, no! Stop! You got to stop! Stop! Stop! Stop!" Sam screamed seeing his friend being frozen and the other dying. Lennox caught sight of Rouge and ran as fast as he could to her Epps running to her side too. The first thing Lennox did was check if she was breathing as Epps got the collar off her seeing bruising from around her neck while Lennox started CPR.

"No, no, stop, stop, stop!" Banachek ordered making them all stop.

"You got to let him go! Let him go!" Sam yelled at them so they did so, "You okay? They didn't hurt you, right?" he asked Bee.

"Yeah! Rouge- too!" He shouted through the Radio as he made growling and other noises before a very concerned one as he pointed at Rouge.

"Come on, come on, breath," Lennox mumbled as he did compressions and Epps did mouth to mouth, they did 3 minutes before Rouge woke up coughing up a storm. "Epps," Epps looked up at Lennox before nodding an ok as he picked her up while Lennox left to go beat up Simmons.

Bee looked at Epps and Lennox's, "Thank you-" he played through the radio getting a nod.

The light flickered again, "Listen to me. The Cube is here and the Decepticons are coming." Sam said urgently to Bee. Bee let out a couple electric growls before turning to Rouge who was now on her feet but still was propped up by Epps, she gave a nod causing Bee to transform. "Lead- the way-" He played through the radio.

Lennox came back a bit of blood on his knuckles, "You good with a gun?" He asked Rouge.

"I'm good," Rouge told him as she made a gun appear in front of her, Lennox and Epps smirked before going to ask a question, "I'm a mage, so are my brothers," they nodded before leaving the torcher room to go catch up with the others.

___________________________________________________________

Bumblebee looked in awe at the gigantic cube in front of him, let out a few electronic squeals as he touched it, Rouge smiled at his cuteness a light blush dusting her cheeks barely noticeable. She liked him for a while she just had many walls up so she didn't realize she had a crush on him till she was well dying and he came to mind and stayed there.

"Ah, okay, here we go. He doing something. He doing something." Epps said as Lennox with him each put a hand on Rouges shoulder with knowing smiles.

"Whoo." Sam let out as the cube shrunk so a human could hold it.

"Oh my God," Mikaela mumbled having seen what she just did. Bee held out the cube and Rouge took it from him carefully with her magic.

Bumblebee transformed opening his doors for the 3 teens to get in, "Message from Starfleet, Captain. Let's get to it."

___________________________________________________

They were all on the high way driving to the city, Rouge was in the drivers set with the cube on her lap while Mikaela and Sam were in the back, "There's Optimus," Rouge acknowledged as she waved at them while sticking her head out the window getting honks in response. Anti, Jack, and Water who were riding with Jazz all started crying with happiness that Rouge and Bee were still alive.

A Decepticon known as Bonecrusher growled as he transformed causing drivers to scream and swerve out of the way. "No, no, no, no, no." Sam almost yelled as he leaned against the seat he was in after seeing what he saw.