8: Epilogue

"Gentlemen, the President has ordered Sector Seven... be terminated and the remains of the dead aliens- disposed of. The Laurentian Abyss is seven miles below sea level, the deepest place on our planet. The massive depth and pressure there, coupled with subfreezing temperatures, would crush and entomb them, leaving no evidence." Keller's voice came through the recording Keller had made for the mages and Neko, that Jack was currently watching.

"With the Allspark gone, we cannot return life to our planet. And fate has yielded its reward, a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them in secret, waiting, protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage. And though we are worlds apart. Like us, there's more to them... than meets the eye. I am Optimus Prime. And I send this message to any surviving Autobots taking refuge among the stars. We are here. We... are waiting." Optimus said towards the sky before looking at his sparklings, Jack leaning against Jazz as he watched Keller's announcement with Sammy on his shoulder, Anti was flirting with Water and Rouge was sitting on Bee's holoforms lap playing with his fingers with small kisses here and there. Rouge and Bee had only recently gotten together after Bee had to get the blessing from Optimus, Jack, Anti, Water basically everyone. And Sam was making out with Mikaela underneath the cherry blossom tree.

Water perked up, "So are you guys coming to Rouge's band's concert?"

"Primus kill me," Rouge mumbled under her breath making Bee kiss her cheek, "Nevermind," she smiled.

"Lil lady! You sing? and you didn't tell me?!" Jazz shouted in utter disbelief and shock.

"We were never told of a concert but yes we will," Ironhide answered before they all looked over a Rouge.

She smiled innocently, "Well I was going to ask you to come but you know saving the world you know was the top priority at that moment," Rouge tryed to cover up as everyone broke down laughing she continued jabbering before Bee shut her up with a kiss.

_________________________________________

(I do not own Lady Antebellum, I'm just swapping Hillery out for Rouge, Ok? I'll rights go to them for their songs)

Months later it was Rouge's concert, it was outside so the Autobots were able to come through they brought out their holoforms to enjoy it more. Rouge had sent an invitation to Epp's and Lennox plus his wife. None of them had shown up yet which made Rouge nervous since it was almost time, "Do you see them?" Charles asked her as him and Dave came up behind her.

"No, what if they aren't coming what if they bailed on me," Rouge asked starting to flip out.

Dave put a hand on her shoulder, "They probably just hit traffic, come on let's get you ready," Rouge nodded heading to get her dress and makeup on.

Rouge's Outfit