4: looking for the Glasses

Water hid her ears and tail, while the triplets changed back into their normal clothes from their battle gear. Water and Jack traveled with Ironhide, Anti with Jazz, and Rouge traveled with Optimus. Optimus was like a father to them even if he was more than a father then their biological one, their father plus their mother abandoned them once they found out what their children were. So, when parent-teacher conferences came around Optimus posed as their father and it just stuck.

"Next, the turn should be Sam's house, dad," Rouge told Optimus as she pointed to the turn. Optimus gave a light chuckle still not used to being called dad though he did consider them his sparklings so he treated them as such, no boys or mecks for Rouge and a pat on the back when the boys got dates. Though it did annoy the heck out of them when he called them nicknames like princess, carl or greeny, they did like others like fire-star, wrecker or green-bullet.

Optimus made the turn with the others following behind in suite, he pulled up near to Sam's house opening the door for Rouge, "Hey ah, be cautious about Sam he's stressed so he's going to be irritating. Jack, Anti and I will try to calm him down while Water and Mikaela look for the glasses." He noded after he transformed, proceeding to peak around the tall trees.

Sam and Ron's conversation was heard as Optimus looked like a teenager sneaking back inside, "Yeah. Life is great, huh?" Ron asked.

Sam glanced behind himself seeing Optimus, his dad tryed to open so Sam pushed it closed, "Life, well, life is fantastic, is how good it is. It's so- oh, the trash cans. Sorry, Dad. I'm gonna do the trash cans now."

"No, no, I don't want you to strain yourself." Ron tryed to open the door again only for Sam to push it closed again.

"No, don't, I won't strain myself, Dad," Sam told his dad trying to keep him inside.

"I'll do it. Come-"

"It would hurt my feelings if you do it," Sam told him.

"You sure? I don't mind, I don't mind, I promise..."

"No, no, no, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna do the trash cans and I'm gonna scrape the grill and I'm gonna, I'm gonna sweep up the whole, uh, house. Right now." Sam practically begged to keep his hands on the door so Ron couldn't come out.

"Tonight, right now?" Ron questioned as Optimus gave a nervous glance towards Rouge.

"Fine," She grumbled out as she jogged up the steps.

"Rouge!" Ron and Sam said with two completely different faces, 1 being happy and the other being why the heck are you here.

"Hi, Sam, Hi Ron. Jack, Anti and I left our bookbags inside Sam's room, can I go get them?" Rouge asked innocence lacing her voice, the Autobots watched in confusion as they didn't know Rouge was good at acting, nor did they know she was good at singing and had a band. Her brothers, the Witwickys and Water with her parents knew this and had tickets set for the concert at the end of the year.

"Of course Rouge, come on in," Ron gestured her inside. Bee peaked around the corner only to shush the others.

Sam started questioning life decisions at that point, "The- uh- I love you. God, I love you just so much right now."

"You know, Mom wanted me to ground you. You're three minutes late."

"Right? Oh, well, just another thing you did for me, Dad because you're such a swell guy." Bee let out a couple squeals of laughter as Sam said this.

Ron let Sam in, "One more thing, huh?" Ron questioned as he headed up the stairs.

"All right, I love you! Sleep good, handsome man!" Sam called after him before running outside, "What are you doing? What are you doing? No, watch the path! Watch the path! Watch the- please, please, please. No, no, wait. No, no, no! Oh, no!" Judy, Sam's mom's water fountain had been crushed. Rouge along with Sammy was checking everywhere for the glasses, they had heard the commotion so they ran/zoomed to the window to see what was going on.