2: Lake Party

3-person POV

Jack, Rouge, and Anti were sitting at the island in the kitchen doing our homework, after finishing a bit of it they walked upstairs only to hear Sam talking to his dog, Mojo, "All right, Mojo. I got the car. Now I need the girl. I need money to take out the girl is what I need. Zero bids. Great. Broke," The siblings had to hold in their laughter.

"Come on, Mojo. Do you want your pain pills? Uh... No. Premature. Good." Sam sprayed something in his mouth before turning to his mirror, "What's up? Nothing. You know, just driving my car. Driving my car. It's like clockwork. All right, I know you get wasted on these things, but if you piss in my bed again, you're sleeping outside. Okay? That's it for today. No more. Crackhead."  I guess a bit of laughter slipped from the 3 because Sam just looked at them unamused.

"Ron, this one is uneven," Judy said as she walked on the path.

"Yeah. Probably," Ron acknowledged as he worked on the grass.

"This one is wobbly."

"Yeah. I'll take care of that real soon," Ron told her.

"Couldn't we have hired a professional?" Judy asked as the triplets and her son walked out of the house, Sam ended up being stupid walked on the grass.

"Ah, Sam..." Ron started.

"What?" He questioned innocently.

"...I do not like footprints on my grass." 

"What foot- there's no footprints."

"That's why I built my path. So why don't you go from my grass onto my paths like Rouge, Anti, and Jack, okay?" Ron said causing Sam to look at the triplets who had innocent looks on their faces.

"It's family grass, Dad."

"Well, when you own your own grass, you'll understand," Anti told Sam getting a nod from Ron.

"We'll be in the car Sam," The triplets said in unison getting a nod from Sam. Sam got into the car soon after he talked with his mom about jewelry on a boy dog.

"I want you home at eleven o'clock!" Judy called out as Sam hopped into the front seat putting the keys in the ignition.

"Yeah, all right." Sam waved his hand knowing his curfew. 

"Eleven o'clock!" Ron shouted not looking up from his work.

"Please, for the love of God, drive safely," Judy let out a sigh.

"Seat belt on!" Ron said as a buff of black smoke came from the exousts, since Bee had already had enough of the parents.

________________________________________________

"Really Miles?" Anti asked annoyed since he knew Miles liked to flirt with his sister.

"Yes really, he's my wingman," Sam explained.

"We can be your wingman, not him!" Jack tryed to reason.

"I know he likes to flirt with Rouge but he's a good guy and i...already told him I would pick him up," Sam told them sheepishly as Miles got into Bumblebee's Bipeadle form.

"Hey babe you look smoking hot today," Mile told Rouge with a wink getting glares and low growls from Jack and Anti.

"We're not dating Miles, and we never will," Rouge told him and before Miles could say anything else the seat lurched forward causing his head fly forward and hit the glove box. Bee was ticked off at miles, he always liked Rouge, he had had a huge crush on her since he heard her voice. So he was protective of her, her brothers must have figured it out because they gave him a knowing smirk and they were fine with if Bee and Rouge dated. They liked bee they knew he could keep her safe.