4

The next day, Turtlestar, Silverclaw, Rosethorn, and Foxpool were planning the celebration of the thousandth blue moon gathering in Turtlestar's den. 
    "We should have it at our old home!" Silverclaw and Rosethorn exclaimed. " No, no, no. Twolegs are too much of a risk." Turtlestar said.
     Both Silverclaw and Rosethorn looked at the ground sadly. "Twolegs aren't available on those days. They'll be at a gala."
     "Are we doing this with all the Clans?" Mistylife said from the entrance of Turtlestar's den. "Come on in Mistylife." Turtlestar said and move her tail side to side.
     Mistylife padded into the Leader's den. " Yes, there will be other Clans." Turtlestar answered Mistylife. "Yes." Foxpool whispered to herself. "Maybe we should have it at Moon Lake?" Silverclaw stated.
     "We should ask the new Clan, WaterClan, at the next Gathering." Turtlestar said. Everyone laughed that their leader's mistake. " Sorry." Turtlestar purred quietly and looked at the ground. Foxpool smiled.
     Stormheart was not there to stand by his leader because he was too confused about his love life. "Silverclaw or Turtlestar?" the tom cat said over and over again in tell he had to ask someone. So he chose to ask Owleyes. He padded out of the warriors den to a sunny patch of grass .Owleyes was sleeping in and sat down.
     "WAKE UP SLEEPY HEAD!!!!!!" Stormheart shouted in Owleyes' ear. Owleyes stood up and glared at Stormheart in the eyes. "Why in the StarClan did you do that Stormheart?" Owleyes growled. "BECAUSE I NEED YOUR HELP!!!!!" Stormheart shouted. "WHY DO YOU NEED MY HELP!!" Owleyes shouted. They were starting to make a scene. They were acting like new born kits. "BECAUSE I DO NOT KNOW IF I LIKE SILVERCLAW OR TURTLESTAR BETTER!!!!" Stormheart shouted. There were gasps all over the camp. "What!!" Turtlestar and Silverclaw said at the same time peeking their heads out of Turtlestar's den. "Oops." Stormheart said quietly.
     They padded over to Stormheart. "Now we won't go until you give us an answer." Turtlestar said. Silverclaw noded her head in agreement. "Um." Stormheart said very softly. "I like..." but he was stopped by a FireClan cat coming into camp.
     "I am Sparktail." the FireClan cat said. "I need to ask Foxpool something." Sparktail said. Foxpool looked out of Turtlestar's den and blushed at the sight of Sparktail. He trotted over to Foxpool. "Foxpool will you go to the thousandth blue moon with me?" Sparktail asked. Foxpool looked at Turtlestar for an okay. Turtlestar nodded her head in agreement. "Yes." Foxpool answered him. Her pelt was burning with embarrassment. Sparktail licked her on the ear and trotted to the exit of camp. Turtlestar said "I am okay with it because it is just a dance and I expect a lot of different Clan cats will be going in and out of our camp."
     "KNEW IT!!!" Rosethorn giggled.
"Now back to that answer." Silverclaw stated.      "I'd like you Silverclaw, to be my mate instead of Turtlestar." Stormheart said.
     Turtlestar ran off sobbing. Foxpool chased after her. "I'm sure you'll find another mate," she comforted.
     When the two cats returned to camp, Halfpaw and Petalpaw were staring at Silverclaw. "Why doesn't Stormheart love mama?" Petalpaw asked her sister. Halfpaw shrugged, tears welling up in her eyes. Foxpool almost cried, too, though she didn't. But she was super angry with Stormheart.
     Then again, it might be better. Turtlestar could keep doing her duties as Clan leader while Silverclaw was having Stormheart's kits.

     So, yeah. Silverclaw had Stormheart's three beautiful kits. Lilykit and Robinkit were so excited. They were named Fallkit, Snowkit, and Stonekit.
     The night before, Foxpool had a vision of an orange she-cat with leaves on her pelt. She had saved all five Clans in some sort of battle. Now Foxpool recognized that cat to be Fallkit, named after the season leaf-fall.
     So, Moonfeather was really adapting to Clan life, and she was having fun playing with Lilykit and Robinkit. Turtlestar was staring at Robinkit, as if she had thought about Foxpool's suggestion. "Maybe in another life." Turtlestar thought to herself. Turtlestar sighed. She was still sad from what Stormheart had said.
How could he have chosen Silverclaw over her?
Foxpool noticed how Turtlestar was feeling about all of this, and made her play with Silverclaw's new kits for a while. Snowkit was climbing all over her. Stonekit was, well, chewing on her ears.
     Suddenly, Rosethorn burst into Foxpool's den. "Foxpool, I simply hate being a warrior! I just want to help out in the nursery. You know, with all the cute little kits." Foxpool growled madly at her until she started to feel a little lightheaded. Then, she passed out.