Chapter One

Hello everyone! Thank you for stopping by and I really hope you enjoy the story. Anyways, I'll stop talking. Enjoy!

"WOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!" I yelled as I jumped from the Empire State Building. Yes you read it right. The top of the tallest building in the big apple.

I grew out my black, six foot wings and started to fly over the city of New York, enjoying the view from up high. Well, that was until I heard someone screaming. I sighed and teleported to a rooftop in the general area of the crime. I looked down and saw someone getting robbed.

"Of course." I sighed and jumped down. I landed with a thud and the two looked at me. "Hey, you sure that belongs to you?" I said to the robber.

He laughed loudly, "Get the hell outta here, kid. Go cry to your mom." He said then I smirked.

I walked towards him, "You see, I think you're the one who should run to his mother," I paused and stared into his eyes. All his thoughts, memories, and every little secret and thing that is in his mind, I now knew. "But you can't because she's dead isn't she?" I asked, "Shut up..." he said. I continued to walk closer to him, "You killed her, didn't you? Along with dear old dad? But you didn't mean to, right? It was all 'just an accident', right? You never really wanted to hurt them. But you took that chance, just because you never liked their rules. You know, rules help. Maybe if you followed them, you wouldn't be living in some ditch in the big apple, robbing people because you can't help yourself." I said as I was in his face.

"You never wanted to face the truth. So you ran away. You tried to run from your past, but eventually it caught up to you. And now, it will rot. You. AWAY!" I said. He started screaming as his face started melting. Soon, the rest of his body followed with him and I turned around to the woman. I picked up her purse and broken necklace. I fixed the necklace and gave the purse and necklace back to her. "He's fine. He's just probably in a cell, naked right now." I said and she nodded. "T-thank you..." she said and I nodded.

I jumped up in the air. Now I am in the clouds, staring at the moon. "This view is always amazing." I said to myself. "Yeah it definitely is." I heard my friend Zach say. Zach is my bestest friend. He's been with me since third grade. And the only reason why, is because he is my imaginary friend, that I can make real. I checked my phone and saw that it was six in the morning here in NYC. "We should probably head home." I said and Zach nodded. He disappeared back into my head then I flew back to my house, enjoying the breeze.

I got home at around five thirty and sat on my bed. The clone I left here sat up then disappeared. I laid down in my bed and tried to sleep. Keyword tried. Truth is, I couldn't. Well, I did, but then I would wake in a cold sweat from a bad dream. Or more like a bad memory.

Alright! First chapter!! Please feel free to tell me whatever you want in the comments, I love getting feedback. And yes, I left you on a cliffhanger. MUAHAHAHAHA! You'll have to wait to see how this turns out. See ya next time!!