Chapter 3 (Actually)

Ok so maybe this is a little late, but better late than never, right? Well, enjoy, comment, rate, do whatever you do on wattpad books, but most importantly don't forget to have fun! 

Back to present

I woke up and stretched and yawned. I got ready for school and waited for Jada, my step sister. I'm living with my dad now, and I'm going to Luther Middle School for eighth grade. "Hurry up!" I yelled,

"I'm comin'. Jeez." she replied. I sighed and sat down on the couch, waiting even longer.

"Alright let's go." she said walking down stairs.

"Bye mom! Bye Rodriguez!" Jada yelled. They said bye back and we left, walking to the school.

Once we got to the school, I got to the gym. "Bout time you got here!" J, my best friend, said to me.

"Whatever, my sister was taking forever." I said.

He nodded and walked with me up the stairs to the top of the bleachers.

"Hey, V!" Me and J said at the same time.

"Hey." she said while chuckling. Soon the top of the bleachers got full with friends and we were all just talking and having fun.

"J! Roberto!" I heard someone yell. I looked down to the bottom of the bleachers and saw Michelle.

I smiled and waved at her. Michelle is someone who I've liked for a while, and I believe she likes me too. I could easily read her mind but, I don't want to invade her privacy. I'll find out tomorrow anyways.

"Yo J. I need to tell you something real fast." I said.

He turned to me and I looked at Michelle, who was walking up the stairs of the bleachers, "What's up?"

"Imma ask out Michelle tomorrow." I whispered and his eyes widened.

"Holy shit!" he whisper yelled. I nodded and hugged her when she finally got to the top with the rest of us. J smiled at me behind Michelle's back and I rolled my eyes.

She let go of me and hugged J. We all went back to to talking until the bell rung and we all went to our classes.

The final bell finally rang and I ran out the class, accidentally using the super speed no one noticed. While I waited for my step sister, I called J.

"Hey! What's up?" He said as he answered.

"Nothin' much. Just waiting for my sister." I said.

I heard him hum an 'OK'. "Hey, I was wondering if you wanted to go with me somewhere." I said.

"Where?" He asked. I thought about it for a while, then an idea popped in my head.

"Ancient Egypt." I said with a smirk. "Ooo. Sounds fun." he said. I smirked, "See ya soon." I said and hung up.

I sighed and created a clone of myself to stand here and be normal me. I made sure no one could see me and teleported to J. I was in front of him and I knew he couldn't see me because he kept walking without even noticing me. He was walking by himself with his earphones in.

'BOO!' I said in his head. He jumped and looked around. I laughed and made myself visible only to him.

"Sup." I said. He tried punching me but it went through me. "Ready?" I asked while chuckling. He rolled his eyes and nodded. I grabbed his shoulder and teleported us back in time, making sure to leave a clone of J too.