Chapter 4

I was woken up to Jamal shaking me. "What?" I said. I noticed that my Dad, stepmom, and step sister was also in the room. "What's wrong?" I asked, "I could say the same for you." Dad said. I gave him a questioning look, "You were screaming in your sleep." my stepmother, Trinna, said. I sighed, "I'm fine. Just... bad dreams." I said with a little hesitance. "About what?" my Dad said, "Nothing, I'm fine." I said. I turned around and had trouble going back to sleep.

The next day, I woke up in a cold sweat. Reliving the memory once again. I sighed and got out of bed. I got ready and waited downstairs for my sister.

After she finally got ready, we walked in silence like we always do. Once we got to the school, I sped walked into the gym. I put my headphones in and walked up the bleachers. I got to the top and waited. I surprisingly got there early, so now I'm just going to wait for everyone.

As time went on, more and more people kept coming, either in a group or one by one. I saw J and Michelle walking up the bleachers and smiled. "Finally." I said as they made their way up to the top.

They rolled their eyes and smiled. "So, Michelle." I said, she turned around and looked at me, "What's up?" she said. I smiled and reached in my pocket, grabbing the newly materialized note (I forgot to actually write one) and gave her it. "Open it whenever you want." I said casually, even though I was really nervous.

She put it in her pocket, "I'll open it in first hour." she said with a smile. I nodded and we all went back to our normal conversations.

I'm now walking to fourth hour and I'm really nervous. Michelle hasn't texted me so I don't know if she read it or not yet.

'What if she says no?' I think to myself.

I was cut from my thoughts by Michelle running at me to squeeze me in a tight hug. She looked up at me with the most content and beautiful smile and I couldn't help but smile back. "Yes, I will." she said and hugged me tighter.

All the weight on my shoulders immediately left and I smiled wider and hugged her back. "Roberto... Can't... breath..." she said. I quickly let go of her and cursed myself mentally for accidentally using my hidden strength.

"S-sorry." I said with a awkward smile, "It's ok, Sire." she said with a smirk. I smiled wider and hugged her again. We walked to class, hand in hand. Once we got to class, there were only a couple of people in there. "Ooo, I see you." I heard someone say. I turned to see Lilli and Mia looking at me and Michelle. I rolled my eyes and stuck my tongue out at them two. I heard them snicker as I let go of Michelle's hand to go sit at my seat across the room.

"Finally! Lunch time." I said as the class started getting up to go to the lunch room. I got out of my seat and walked out the class. I was the last one out of the class and I saw Michelle talking with Mia and them.

I smirked and made a clone as I left the school. I flew into the clouds enjoying the cool breeze. I sighed and decided I should stay at school to talk to some of my friends and hang out with Michelle.

I teleported to where my clone was, which was sitting down in my usual spot at the edge of the table. The clone disappeared as I reappeared and our table was called to get in line for lunch.

When it did, I heard footsteps on the roof. Getting nervous, I used some nifty x-ray to see around eighty or so soldiers.

"Shit." I said out loud.

As I said that, there was an explosion that made a decent sized hole in the roof. The moment a few of them dropped in, they saw me.

"Fuck!" I yelled and materialized a giant shield to protect me and the other classes. I turned to look at everyone and saw Michelle looking at me with a worried face.

'J!' I screamed in his head, 'I thought you said that they wouldn't be able to find you again?!' 'I thought they wouldn't but that's besides the point, now I need you to get everyone the hell outta here!' I yelled.

I saw him nod as he ran to my class pointing them out. I heard Michelle and some other people scream at him to get me. 'I got everyone out.' He said with a bit of sadness in his mental voice.

'Good.' I said. All the doors slammed closed with reinforcing iron walls to make sure that no one gets hurt outside of the cafeteria.

The shield dematerialized and I ran at one of the soldiers with inhuman speeds. He tried shooting at me, as they all did, but they missed. I grew claws out of my fingers and sliced open one of their throats.

As I ran at another soldier I felt a bullet graze my skin. I turned to look at the shooter. I teleported behind him and ripped his head off his shoulders. I ran at a soldier with the head still in my hand, ready to bash someone's skull with this skull.

I got my chance as I pounced on a random soldier and I started bashing the head I had into the soldiers face. As I did this, I kept feeling bullets bounce off of my skin because of my new self made bullet proof skin.

"We're gonna need backup." I overheard a soldier say into a radio. I frowned, wanting to make this quick but clearly they have other plans. I created a couple of clones to help me fight off this army.

--------------------

Another week, another chapter. See y'all next week!