Chapter 7

Welcome back to another chapter! Enjoy!!

Roberto's POV

"Ugh... where the hell..." I said.

I cut myself off as I saw the beautiful sight in front of me. In front of me was a lake, grand enough for many animals to drink from. I looked around and saw trees, big and vast, like an almost exact copy of Africa.

"Roberto." I heard a voice behind me. I turned around and saw a man with charcoal colored skin, and a beard as white and looking like wool.

"Who are you? Where am I?" I asked, "Oh my child. You know who I am, everyone does." he said with a soothing voice . I gave him a confused look and he sighed, "I am God. The most high. King of kings, lord of lords." he said.

My face of confusion turned more into a face of disbelief. "Come, walk with me." he said and I followed him as he started to walk. "Roberto, I need you to know that, I gave you these powers because I knew you would do good with them, as you have. Just like a couple of your days ago, you saved that woman from being robbed. So now I must tell you, I am very, very proud of you my son. You have done so much good in the two years you have had these abilities. And now I congratulate you." "T-thank you, my lord." I said.

I jumped from the sound of gunshots but I saw nothing. "That is what is happening outside of here." "Is Michelle and J OK??" I asked immediately concerned. God nodded, "They are fine, and now I send you back to save them."

I gasped awake after God said that last sentence. I jumped from gunshots, that were much louder than wherever I was.

I jumped up out of my bed and saw Z.E.T.A Corp soldiers shooting at another organization. There was a hole in the wall where the window used to be. I looked inside their minds and saw that they were the organization that J is apart of.

I shot up and lunged at an unsuspecting soldier. I ripped his spine out from the back of his neck and used it as a whip against more Z.E.T.A. soldiers. I saw J's mom and other agents stare at me. I smirked at them and jumped out the rigid placed hole, killing any Z.E.T.A. soldier I could see.

After they were all dead, I dematerialized their bodies so they wouldn't be stinking up the place or scare any neighbors or anything like that.

I sighed as I rebuilt the wall of the room. I teleported back into the room and walked downstairs slowly. Before I could get halfway downstairs, Michelle charged at me and squeezed me in a tight hug.

My stomach was filled with butterflies as I saw her cry into my shoulder. I hugged her back and started tearing up, "I'm so so so sorry Michelle..." I said. She looked up at me and kissed me. We broke away after a good minute or so, "You said you wouldn't scare me like that." she said quietly, "I'm so sorry, I'll make it up to you." I said, "You better, cause you owe me so hard." she said with a tiny smirk.

We let go of each other after a while and I went to go hug my other family. J came back after a couple of minutes and I was in the middle of explaining to everyone how I got my powers and who those people were.

He came in through the front door with his general and saw me. He ran at me and hugged me tightly. I hugged him back and we stayed like that for a minute or two. We let go and I went back to explaining what happened.

When I finished my explanation, J explained who his organization was and the history of how long he has been in it and all that jazz. When he finished J's mom walked down the stairs with all the other agents. J sighed then got up from the floor, leaving with his mother. "See ya tomorrow, Roberto. You too Michelle." me and Michelle smiled and waved goodbye.