Chapter 5 (Whoops)

Left y'all hangin last chapter huh?

Michelle's POV

All I heard were grunts and thuds and screams as Roberto was in their fighting off whoever those people were.

There was a lot of people talking at once, wondering who was in there, but I was more worried about Roberto. I shuffled my way through all the people trying to find Jaime.

I found him sitting down with his head in his hands. I sat down next to him, "Who are those people?" I asked. He just sat there and stayed quiet, "J, please. Tell me why those people are attacking Roberto?" I asked again.

He stayed their silent. I sighed and stayed there with him. I heard him sniffing and I looked up at him. I just now noticed he was crying. I scooted closer to him and hugged him. He instantly hugged me back, squeezing me. I teared up and started crying with him.

Roberto's POV

"SHIT!" I screamed as one of the many soldiers pierced through my shoulder with a harpoon. My arm went limp. I grabbed the harpoon and ripped it out of my shoulder.

I then twirled it around with the soldier still holding onto it and slammed him on the ground. My shoulder started healing. I could tell because I could feel the tendons and meat growing back rapidly.

As I was grabbing a soldier to throw, I felt a dart in my neck. I dropped the soldier pulled out the dart. I started wavering for a bit until I got my balance again.

I shook my head and said, "Enough."

With that one, simplistic word, I started glowing red and black energy. I felt my body heat up as if my whole body was in a oven. I screamed as I let out a big burst of energy. All the soldiers went flying back, as their grenades went off from the energy.

I made sure that the walls wouldn't break down from the multiple explosions and my explosion of energy. After my burst of energy was over, I looked around. I saw all the tables disarranged and mangled across the room. I also saw bits and pieces of human remains from the grenades.

I sighed out of content.

I made the remains disappear into nothing so when everyone comes back in, they won't be anymore terrified. I dismantled the barriers on the door, 'Hey, you can let everyone in...' I said to J.

The moment I said that everyone came running back in screaming/cheering. I smiled as I saw J and Michelle be the first ones to come through, then V and all the rest of them.

Michelle hugged the life out of me, "Don't you EVER scare me like that again, OK?" She said. I nodded while smiling.

Soon everyone else came up to either hug me or thank and some asked questions.

Every question I just said "Can't tell you that." School was cancelled after that and me, J, and Michelle went to the mall.

"So, who were those people?" Michelle asked. I turned to look at J and sighed.

I explained to her who those people were and what happened two years ago. She gaped at me and hugged me, "Why didn't you tell me sooner?" she asked,

"Because I didn't want you to worry. I knew you would worry about me and I didn't want to put that burden on you." I said. She sighed, "Roberto, I always worry about you. No matter how much you hide from me or don't tell me, I'll always worry about you." She cupped my face and kissed me.

My eyes widened but I soon kissed back. "Because I love you." She said after breaking away from the kiss. "And I love you too." I said with a smile. "I feel like I'm third wheeling now." J said. Me and Michelle laughed and we all continued walking, shopping, and just having fun.

We stayed there for maybe an hour or so until my vision started to blur. I also started wavering and unable to keep my balance, but unlike in the cafeteria I never was able to get my balance back. I collapsed on the floor and Michelle and J ran at my side.

My whole body felt like jello and I blacked out.

Well I'm doing it again! See y'all folks later