Final Author's Note

Well, it took a few months but I've finally finished Bucky and Melody's stories. After being away from fanfiction writing for nearly ten years, I have to say that I really enjoyed my return. i had a blast telling their story and I hope those of you reading have too. Whether you've voted, added the stories to your reading lists or just been silent the whole time, I really and truly hope that you found the story entertaining. And if you're avid MCU fans, I hope you're forgiving of whatever mistakes I've made. If you're medical personnel too, please forgive whatever mistakes I've made regarding terminology, procedure or whatnot. I did my best on both fronts, but I have no doubt I've made mistakes along both fronts and I apologize. 

Now, I'm  going to take the time to address a  specific reader of this story, the user TamzinTubb, who's been my most frequent commenter since she found the first part of Bucky and Melody's story. Reading your comments has been a joy! I've never not laughed out loud at your commentary or grinned like an idiot at your prasie. Thank you for reading and I really hope the conclusion to Bucky and Melody's story was enjoyable to you.

And lastly, a bit of a poll for you guys reading. While Bucky and Melody's story is over, there are plenty of other things about their story that simply didn't make it into the main storylines. Scenes that I imagined but just were left out due to pacing issues or not being tied into the plot enough to warrant their inclusion. With that in mind, if enough people are interested, I am willing to post a little book of shall we say extras from the story to share with you guys. What are these extras? Well their parts of the story that happened off screen, like for example Melody lighting Peggy's oven on fire. It's an event that was talked about in the story, but no one got to see. I'd also be including events that I saw as happening and implied in the story, but never spoke at length about. So, if any of you people are interested in seeing those extras, let me know!

Thanks for reading! :)

UPDATE: 4/1/23

My edits are finally finished, just took way longer than expected. Thank you for your patience. :)