•Chapter Two•

I heard continuous knocking at the door's frame.

"[Name]?"

Shu!

"You already? I'm coming in."

He opens the door, revealing himself as he looks at me. Confusion smudged his eyes as he sighs.

"Y'know I was knocking for quite sometime..."

"Sorry, was doing something."

He sighs again, more agitated than before. "Don't lie [Name]"

"I have known you long enough, that you're lying."

"But it's been like a week—"

"Which is more than enough." He ends as he sits on the already made bed. He sinks a little from the applied pressure he creates on the mattress.

"Come here and explain your troubles."

I look at him a little mad that I couldn't avoid this side of him. A kinder side that I never knew he had. I join him on the bed, siting on his left as I lay down.

"What's a WBBA?"

"It's the acronym for World Beyblade Battle Association. Why?"

"Is it a good thing or bad?"

He laughs a little before excusing himself for his behaviour.

"I'd like to thing it's a good thing, after all, I like beyblading."

•           •           •

"I think it's time to go"

I look at him confused?

"Go where?"

He stands up, lending his hand to me as I hold it with even more confusion.

"Buying groceries for dinner."

Oh yeah, that's why my stomach was feeling empty—

An awkward grumbling interrupted the moment. I laugh awkwardly as he tries to hide a little curved smile from his face.

"Let's go?"

"Mh-hmm"

•           •           •

I walked around the market, right before Shu. One of my hands still contracted with his. He leads me through the various shops and stores as we finally reach our stop with the fresh seafood. I see the skinned fish meat in both plastic wrappings and in little booths of ice. Sometimes I saw a few crates of small crabs that were stacking on top of each other. Ready to attack anyone that was using the metal duplicates of their prized weapons. Metal pincers is what I like to called them.

I could make out some words some people close to use were saying.

*~*~*~*~*

I think my chapter 2 got deleted or something lol.