•Chapter Seven•

"...Koma Village?" I mumbled in my cocoon made from the blankets Shu had.

It had been days since I returned from the place I met Merci. I could still remember the relief look Shu gave me as he helped me in his house at 4am. He held me close, offering to making some extremely early breakfast for me as I washed up. I accept his offer and a lot of things happened that I couldn't remember all too well.

"Shu," I called for him as he sat a distant away from me, finishing his school work. "Where's— what's Koma Village?"

He looked up and answered back in a little tired voice. "I'm pretty sure it's an old village way in the mountains of Japan where they beyblade. I think..." He pressed the power button of his monitor and computer's engine. It glowed bright blue with it's logo as it booted up.

"Wait, I'll search it up." He said as he used an e-net explorer and types in the following; "Koma Village". Multiple responses appeared and it seemed that this village was connected to one of the strong bladers around. Gingka Hagane. Aka the user of Storm Pegasus and many of it's recreations Galaxy Pegasus and Cosmic Pegasus. He was a legendary blader and an extremely famous person in the past decades. But now, he's less known in the younger community. A legend, a god basically. That doesn't fit what Merci said about him... Did he lie to me..?

"Wow, [Name] you sure find some history. This Gingka is already gone now. It's been quite a long time since Gingka was born never less still the talk of today." Shu said.

"The way you talk sounds old fashion." I retorted, frowning a little. He could sense my indifference as he poked my forehead. "Hey—"

"That's good, that means I'll ace my play for school," he said as he smiles a little. "It's bad to frown, you'll get wrinkles."

I pouted from his teasing. I shove his finger away from me. It was late so Shu excused himself so he could shower and I drowned myself with my thoughts that seemed to be keeping me awake. I wanted more answers, but to a question I didn't know.

Ryuga... Gingka... Just how are those two connected to me. I felt the heaviness of the fatigue that seemed to be killing me. Sleep, just sleep.