•Chapter Four•

What did this mean..? I thought, walking towards the park. Secrets, definitely, but maybe something more..?

Shu already left for school and we did maybe a contract that for me to stay put until we knew who I was. But if this was used to help find the me that I lost, I'll do everything I can do and so, this is the first step to it.

I reached the entrance where in my memory happened in. A grassy nature filled park. Now that I think of it, wasn't this the place Shu also found me at.

My head started to ache as images rushed in and plastered themselves in my thoughts.

•          •          •

"So this is your hangout, Doji?" A voiced sneered at the fortress of steel in front of me.

"Of course Master Ryuga," My vision shifted towards the person beside me. A taller man that screams shady-ness. Definitely dangerous. "Does this fit your exceptions?"

"Hmm..." the taller man stood before me, leading me inside. Even though I didn't want to go, my body moved before me. "It'll do for now,"

I entered the facility, as the doors caved in, the looming shadow of myself that was on my side, disappeared for a quick second before readjusting to a different area where is now resides at, behind me.

•          •          •

"Ryuga... Doji" I muttered to myself. "Just who are they... and more importantly why was I show this..."

I headed toward the forest with decent memories of the path to the same facility I saw through the eyes of this Ryuga person.