Part 1-

"You guys go on, I'll stay here. Maybe do a twitcam, just go have fun." I said sitting on the bed, "no! You're coming along and you're going to have fun." Naill's strong irish accent filled the room, I narrowed my eyes. "Fun? What's fun about a bunch of drugged up girls dancing naked around a pole?" 

Zayn's laughter boomed through the room, he walked through the door way leaning against the frame with his white vneck in his arms, "what's not fun about it?" he asked sliding the shirt over his head adjusting it to fit more comfortably taking a glance in the mirror examining his jet black hair. 

Harry walked in with Louis trailing behind him, "won't people recognize us anyways?" I said tugging my gray jumper over my head switching it for a black v-neck sliding it over my torso adjusting it over my black skinny jeans slipping my socked feet into my gray Supras fixing my hair that swooped over my forehead right across my light brown eyes. 

"Not if we do this right," Harry replied fixing his beanie over his curls sleepily rubbing his eyes and yawning, "Isn't it past your bed time Harold?" Niall joked jabbing Harry in the ribs, Harry poked Niall back harder sending him a glare, "no." I pulled them away from one another, "now boys," I said in a firm tone. Harry and Niall both looked up at me then back to each other letting out laughs. 

"No wonder people call you Daddy Direction." Louis said smacking my bottom as he skipped merrily to the front door, I took a deep breath slipping my phone into my pocket following the boys out of the hotel room sneaking past Paul's door reaching the elevator, Niall jabbed at the elevator button a few times before a loud ding filled the silence of the long hallways and the doors opened. 

We stepped inside and I took a deep breath looking around, "this should be fun.." I mumbled as we walked through the empty lobby of our hotel. "Don't over think things mate, just have some fun for once in your life." Zayn said messing up my hair, I shook my head flipping my hair to it's famous placement and we headed out the door. 

An over powering mixture of cheap cologne and alchocal scents filled the air causing me to want to hold my breath. "Well, let's go boys." Zayn lead the group through the crowded building, I examined my surroundings, large glass tables with long thick metal bars stuck through. Those would be the stripper poles. Tables surrounded each stage and drunk guys sat behind them throwing ones and cheering and drooling over the strippers. 

Something brushed against my shoulder and I looked down to see what or who it was. My eyes locked with another set of dark brown eyes that looked all too familiar. "Sorry," she blushed turning around walking through the crowds of men. I looked at her, a black laced push up bra, and a matching pair of black lace panties. I bit down on my bottom lip watching as her long wavy black hair almost hit her bottom. 

She didn't look older then eighteen, there was no way. She ran her hands through her long black hair rolling her neck moving her shoulders, "hey cutie, you want a dance?" I turned around seeing a different girl, short blonde hair that cut off right at her shoulders, barbed wire tattoo around her upper arm. My eyes trailed down her fit body, a bright red laced bra and a black thong and heels that looked like she could break her neck with. 

"Erm.." I trailed off, "I need to find my friends.." I said walking away from her running off to find one of the guys, a loud group of guys cheered and I looked over to see what was going on when I saw the girl i'd just bumped into on stage rolling her hips dancing along to the music around the pole. I found myself sitting at the table staring at her as she danced around with an uncomfortable expression as guys stuck dollar bills on the stage and slide them in her bra when she got close enough. She looked to me and immediately averted her gaze standing back up dancing around. 

Then it dawned on me, this wasn't just any girl. I knew this girl, after a few moments my heart stopped as I slowly lifted my eyes up meeting her face, Ashley. 

My ex-girlfriend.