Part 6-

"Where exactly am I going, Liam?" She asked following me down the paved sidewalks, "to my hotel," I said looking back seeing her face change into an unsure voice, "you aren't a murderer are you?" I laughed, "no, but when we get to the hotel you've got to be quiet.. Like no screaming," I looked back winking at her. 

"Oh, so you have plans of making me scream?" she giggled, I chuckled pulling her through the quiet lobby anxiously clicking the elevator button. We stepped inside and she gripped my hand tighter before dropping my hand blushing and looking at the ground. 

The doors slid open and we stepped into the hallway and we tip-toed to my door as I unlocked it and we slipped inside, "holy hell Liam! This is insane.." she whispered as I flipped the light on to my gigantic room, she scratched the back of her neck looking around jaw dropped. "And it's four in the morning," she sighed. 

"Well, your bed awaits you love." I said motioning towards the giant bed with pillows and white fluffy cloud like blankets, she looked around and then back to me. "Would it be okay if I took a shower?" she asked, I nodded, "sure thing, you need some clothes?" I asked, she looked at me weird. "You have girls clothes?" she squinted, "no no, you can wear a pair of my boxers and a shirt," I smiled sitting on the floor rummaging through my suitcase.

"Just like old times," she smiled before her eyes went wide as she corrected herself. "Okay, set them in there then when you find 'em," she said walking into the bathroom turning the water on, I heard her heels drop to the ground as I pulled different things out of the suitcase.  I picked a pair of black boxers and a black vneck and walked into the steamy bathroom setting them on the sink and peering over at the shower curtain as she poked her head on smiling at me. 

"Hey.." I grinned as she poked her head further out, "hello," she replied before slipping back to the shower. I noticed the mirror was fogged so I took used my finger writing on the fogged mirror. 'I've missed you.' I snuck out of the bathroom and sat at the edge of my bed kicking my shoes off and laying on my back staring at the ceiling. I plucked my phone from my pocket deciding that it would be an appropriate time to check twitter, just as I suspected there was some confusion about the entire situation. 

'Wait? Liam has a stripper? Or is this just a rumor?'

'All five boys spotted at a popular strip club Lucky's, rumors show that Liam took one home?' 

'Liam's single guys, don't believe rumors unless he says they're true<3' 

'These better be rumors or i'm going to kick a stripper's ass<3' 

'Guys Liam's like a puppy, what would he possibly being doing with a stripper?!' 

The door opened and I slipped my phone back into my pocket sitting up smiling at her in my clothes, "so you remember me?" she asked. "I never forgot you. Why did you leave?" She looked at the ground and flipping her head down pulling her hair into a messy bun avoiding my question.

I patted the side next to me and she hesitantly climbed on the bed, "won't your security be mad?" she asked running her long thin fingers down my jaw line. "Not if they don't know," I said smiling leaning in close enough to kiss her, she pulled away grinning. "God i've missed you" I whispered, "I thought i'd never see you again." 

She stayed quiet as I watched her eyes slowly begin to close, her breathing beginning to steady out. My eyelids began to get heavier and heavier, I subconsciously leaned over wrapping my arms around her body pulling her close. "Liam?" she whispered, nuzzling her head into my chest grabbing a handful of my t-shirt just like she used to. 

"I'm sorry."