Part 2-

My mind went racing as I watched her dance around the pole obviously feeling disgusted with herself. The guy next to me slipped his wedding ring off his finger shoving it deep inside of his black trousers before getting a few bills from his pocket throwing them on stage, after she finished dancing she scooped up the cash on scattered around the stage shoving them inside her bra as she ran off stage and into the red velvet curtains. 

I stood up walking around scanning the area for her, after an hour of looking I was just about to give up. I looked around seeing her, my heart fluttered as I approached her tapping her shoulder causing her to spin around and her smile faded and she just looked embarrassed, then a look of hurt washed over her face.

"Follow me," she said taking my hand leading me to the back in a secluded room where a chair sat in the middle and a black plush couch. "Sit," she ordered pushing my chest backwards and I fell right onto the couch and she locked the door. "Alrighty, we have rules.." she mumbled, "I can touch you, but you can not touch me." 

Her thighs fell on either side of me as she rolled her hips against my now growing bulge. "But, I might make an exception for you, damn." She said running her hands down my torso meeting my belt buckle, "w-wait." I mumbled breathless, "what?" she looked up her innocent eyes meeting mine. "What's your name?" I asked. I figured if she pretended she didn't know me, I would do the same. 

She looked at me confused, "what?" I asked, "not exactly a question I get every day but okay. I'm A-Kiersten.." she mumbled pressing her soft lips to my neck,  "L-Liam.." I breathed out touching her thigh, "I know," she whispered as her cold hands reached further into my pants making me groan in pleasure. "Liam- Now." She groaned breathless.

~

I pulled my shirt over my head dusting some imaginary dirt from it watching as she fixed herself up in the mirror, she looked back sending me a quick smile then her face filling back up with sadness. "Could I call you sometime?" I asked, she looked at me confused. "I'm a stripper, not a prostitute.." she said. "There is a difference you know.." 

"I know! I was just asking, I know you're not a prostitue.." I smiled, "oh.. Okay. Um, sure you can have my number." I pulled my phone from my pocket passing it to her as she typed in her number handing me it back. "Wait Ash-" I clamped my hand over my mouth as she slowly turned around staring at me, "Kiersten, sorry."

"What's wrong?" she frowned, "nothing.. Are you sure the numbers right?" I asked. she nodded and smiled, "of course, why would I give you a fake number?" she asked, I shrugged. "I'll text you.." I said, she nodded. "Sure, see you.." she said walking from the room leaving me alone with my thoughts. 

My phone went off and I answered it, "yeah Harry?" I asked, "get out here now. We gotta leave. Now! People recognized us!" he said hanging up on me, I snuck out of the room and into the dim lighted club sneaking to the front door finding the four guys as we ran down the sidewalk towards the hotel. "Shit!" Niall said stopping dead in his tracks seeing Paul standing in the door way with his arms folded across his chest. 

"We're fucked." Zayn said as we slowly walked towards him.