Part 8 -

"Liam this isn't okay, you went out after I told you not to, and after everything that happened earlier last night? What makes you think any of this is okay? And now some random girls in your bed? Liam what's gotten into you?" He asked, I shrugged, "she isn't a random. I dated her prior to all of this." I sighed rubbing the bridge of my nose. 

The door opened and Ashley ran out of the room past us as fast as she could I caught a glimpse of her face as she turned back for a moment, tears threatening to fall down her face. "A-Ashley!" I began to jog after her but she closed the elevator button to fast and I clicked the button but there was no hope. I stormed back to the hotel room passing Paul walking inside staring at the four boys. 

"What the hell did you guys do to her?!" I yelled in anger, they were silent. "Someone please explain why she just ran down the hallway crying!" Harry cleared his throat and Niall crossed his arms over his chest looking at the ground, "someone talk!" I said making two fists staring at them all. "I didn't mean to make her cry," Niall started. "I didn't mean too.. I swear I didn't.." he sat at the edge of the bed covering his face with his hands as he sighed. 

I clenched my jaw tighly, "what did you do?" I growled through my teeth, Niall stood up. "You shouldn't even be getting mad at me over a girl, Liam!" Niall's thick accent beginning to break. "What did you say?" I repeated myself, "I- I'm leaving," Niall walked out of the room and I looked between the three boys left, "I should go make sure he's okay," Zayn said running off down the hallway after him. 

Harry looked to Louis and Louis looked to me, "I don't know what's gotten over him," Louis started, "He just completely flipped," Harry finished Louis's sentence. "Yeah, I have no idea.. He just started going on about how she was going to use you for her fifteen minutes of fame, and make rumors about us, and then she started crying and left.." Louis added. 

I looked around the room, "I asked her to come back here! I haven't seen her in two years! She never even asked for a picture, an autograph, nothing!" I said sitting on the edge of the bed, "I don't even know where she lives either.." I sighed into my hands. Harry sat next to me resting his hand on my shoulder. "It'll be okay Li."

"Come on boys, get in, let's go now." Paul said as we got into the van, "first stop, food, second stop, interviews." I watched as Niall got into the van looking at me then to the floor walking to a different seat then next to me where he usually sat. I rolled my eyes and Zayn took his spot, "Vas Happenin mate?!" Zayn screeched happily. I cringed, "could you bring it down a notch Zayn?" I asked leaning my head against the window. 

"You're no fun, anyways you heard from your friend at all?" I glanced over at him, "friend?" I asked. "That chick from your home town? Uhh, Sara?" I rolled my eyes, "Stephanie. And no, I don't talk to her anymore, she moved anyways.." I said scratching the back of my neck. "Why mate?" Louis asked leaning up from his seat looking at me poking the side of my head. "I just told you, she moved.." I mumbled leaning my head back on my seat closing my eyes. 

This was going to be a long day.