Part 5-

"At three in the morning?!" Paul looked at me like I was crazy, "no, get back in your room.. You aren't going anywhere." He motioned for me to go to my room and I hung my head walking back to my room, as soon as I heard his door shut I made a run for it down the hallway to the elevator pushing the button anxiously looking over my shoulder. 

I ran through the empty lobby and out the main doors and made my way down the roads that i'd memorized from last night, I came up to a bright purple sign that read 'Lucky's' I laughed at this and I pushed my way inside keeping my head down for the most part scanning the room for her. 

The place was a lot less crowded, but there still were guys getting lap-dances and watching girls from the tables throwing their money at them. I frowned at this and walked further inside, I tapped the blonde girl from earlier and she smiled, "how can I help ya babe?" she smiled. 

I leaned down to talk into her ear over the loud music, "Ashley?" I said pulling away, she shrugged. "My name's Mandy babe." I frowned and leaned back in, "no. I mean I need Ashley. Do you know where she is?" I asked pulling away again, she nodded. "Chubby Ashley? Or brunette Ashley?" "Brunette Ashley?" I shrugged. She laughed, "I think she's in the dressing rooms. You can go wait around back in the alleyways for her though," she smiled walking away. 

I left the building walking around back standing by the door that read a sign 'Exit' I waited for a few minutes in the cold and the door opened and she waltzed out taking her kicking her heels off crossing her arms across her chest looking over at me. She gasped stumbling backwards, I turned slightly. "Sorry, did I startle you love?" I said gently touching her shoulder. 

"Liam?" She squinted calming down, I nodded smiling at her. Her teeth chattered together as she shivered and I pulled my hoodie off my chest revealing my short sleeved black tshirt handing it to her. "Thank you," she slipped the over sized hoodie over her petite body and exposed legs, "should I give you my pants as well? I have boxers on.." I mumbled, she giggled and shook her head. 

"No, no. I'll be fine. I'm actually waiting for my ride.." she mumbled, "your ride? You have a boyfriend, or a husband or something?" she laughed again, "no.. I'm single, that's why I do what I do.." she gestured towards the building. "So you're a stripper because you want to be?" I asked raising my brows. 

"Hell no. Nobody wants to be a stripper because that want to, they do because they need to." I nodded, "true, so where do you live?" I asked shivering as a cold wind smacking into my exposed arms. "I have a couch, classy right?" she cringed. "A couch?" I raised my brows, "why don't you live with your parents? Or family or whoever?" I asked, she bit her bottom lip and looked away. "Don't want anything to do with me" she mumbled. 

I was taken back by this, "what do you mean?" I asked as an old beat up car pulled up, "it's a long story Liam, a long and unnecessary story babe. I have to go," she said opening the door "God damn Ash, come on" a guy groaned from inside the car. "Shut up David!" she said looking back to me. "It was nice meeting you," she waved beginning to get in the car. 

I looked around, "wait!" I said grabbing her wrist pulling her back towards me, she looked at me, "what?" she asked, "what's wrong?" she mumbled. "Where are you going? What do you mean you have a couch? I have to know these things and that you're safe or I won't sleep a wink." I frowned, she shut the door and leaned against it looking at me. "What do you need to know?" she asked shivering. 

"Come with me," I said taking her small hand in mine, "where?" she said pulling her hand back, the car beeped a few times and I rolled my eyes. "Just come with me, I swear I won't kill or hurt you.." I mumbled as the cold air shot goosebumps all over my body. 

"Alright, alright hold on.." She opened the door and said something shutting the door behind her standing next to me as the car drove off. "Let's go," I said taking her hand walking down the alley, "so, where are we off to Li?" she froze before shrugging it off, "Liam I mean." I shrugged, "back to my hotel, we're in town for a few days.." I said. 

She sighed, "yeah but-" she was cut off by two guys with cameras standing in front of us, "hey! Hey Liam, is this your girlfriend?" The guy was snapping pictures and I just ignored them walking along, "Liam you know she's a stripper right?" the other asked, I began to get mad, severely mad. 

I squeezed her hand pulling her along past the guys, she stumbled behind me and her heels tapped on the ground, "Liam," she came to a stop and I flipped around looking at her, "yes, Ash-Kiresten?" I asked  gently squeezing her hand, "n-nothing. Nevermind." I pulled her closer, her face three inches away, I could smell her perfume and I instantly went to kiss her, but she moved her head in a way my lips would hit nothing but air. 

"I'm so tired.." she said yawning. "Well come on then love," I smiled pulling her along.