The Place You Two Are Most Likely To Be Found

David

In the cave, sat on his lap, watching a new addition to the family get wasted with everyone else. If anyone looks at you, David will most likely glare at them, and claim what's his.

Dwayne

Probably in his room, in the cave, making out and jamming to music as he watches you hypnotize him with sensual moves. This drives him insane.

Paul

Driving people crazy, and making out, while getting high. This usually makes the half-bloods look at you as you scar them by almost having sex in front of them, whilst the others laugh unknowingly.

Marko

You two can usually be found outside on the cliffs, making out and singing your songs.

Edgar

In the comic bookstore, making out behind the cash register. He loves showing you off in public, especially when you wear his clothes.

Alan

Making out in the store. Much like his brother, he loves kissing you in public, preferably after stocking the shelves.

Michael

Driving along the boardwalk past your ex David, even though you two can't physically be together because of who your mates are. He enjoys pissing off David as the other 3 guys laugh along with you, until you hear a growl of discontent from him. 

Sam

In his room cuddling and reading comics, while Nanook licks your hand.

Star

Hanging out at the boardwalk