Imagine #9

This one is for @mywonderrwall

===============

OC: Jenna

Character(s): Edgar

Scenario: Jenna moves with her 'family' to Santa Carla. She goes with Sam to the comic shop, and Edgar stares at her thinking she's beautiful. But of course, she thinks it's creepy.
===============

"Are we nearly there?" Jenna Kessler asks from the backseat of the car, Nanook on her lap. "This dog is slobbering all over me."

"Nanook, stop drooling on her. Come on, get up here. Good boy. Jenna would rather spend time with her snake." Sam snickers.

Jenna wasn't really what you'd call 'social'. She'd spend every day on her phone, or with her boa constrictor, Macy.

"Do you kids want to stop for lunch?" Lucy asks from the driver seat.

"Uhh.....sure." Michael mumbles as Poison by Alice Cooper plays on the radio.

Lucy stops the car and the three of us get out to stretch our legs, and buy lunch.

Nanook drags Sam around the area, while Macy slithers on my shoulder, resting and breathing slowly.

I buy lunch, and quickly jump back into the car, with Macy wrapped around my arm. As we enter the driveway of the house, I slip Macy back into her cage. I didn't really know if their grandfather liked snakes.

I sit in the car while Lucy and the boys move to see whether he's dead, but sadly he's not. A text from Carter pops up on my screen.
Carter
Miss you! How's Santa Carla? Any hot guys yet?

I roll my eyes and turn my phone off.

-W-

"Hello, Jenna. You can call me Grandpa." I haul my purple overnight bag upstairs, along with Macy's glass cage. "Is that a snake you have?"

"Maybe..."

"Just keep 'me away from me." Grandpa walks into his taxidermy area, and Sam messes with Michael's hair.

I walk up the stairs and turn left into one of the spare rooms. A queen size bed sits against the wall, and a window lies to the right, overlooking the view of the town. I start unpacking and turn on "Iresistable" by Fall Out Boy.

-W-

"Jen, wanna go to the boardwalk?"

"Uhh...I guess." I change into an off-the-shoulder, white crop top, black ripped shorts, a leather jacket, and combat boots.

We drive to the boardwalk, and Sam drags me straight to the comic book shop.
A guy dressed like Rambo eyes me from behind a shelf.

Jenna pokes Sam, and hides behind him when the two boys walk over.

"Hey, Sam."

"Hi, Edgar. Alan."

"Why were you staring at me?" Jenna asks.

"Because you're hot."

"But it's creepy."

"To you, maybe. Wanna grab a movie sometime?" Edgar asks.

"Sure..."

"Great! Tomorrow night at 7?"

"Yeah..."