Chapter 1: The Story About The Werewolf And The Vampire

*The theme song plays in the beginning of the chapter* (I do not own the music above! All of the credit goes to Linkin Park!)

*It all started with a book in front of the screen and it is called the story about 1 man who turned into a werewolf and another man who turned into a vampire*

*It first starts with the man who turned into a werewolf and how*

*He used to be bullied at school because the kids thought that he was very ugly because he had a huge deformed right hand*

*This happened every year when he was getting older then he couldn't take it anymore so he went to a hut where there was a witch inside that was a bad person because she was turning people into monsters when they told her to wish that they were not the laughing stock anymore because they used to have a deformed hand or foot*

*The man told her everything about him and he told her to cast a spell on him so he was not the laughing stock anymore so the witch said ok and casted a spell at his huge deformed right hand and his huge deformed hand turned into a regular hand*

*The man said thank you and the witch said your welcome*

*When the man left the witch started to laugh evilly because her spell actually will turn him into a werewolf*

*The man was walking back home but then he stopped and looked at the moon*

The Man: Hmmmm a full moon!

*Then his right hand started to shake*

The Man: What the heck?

*Then he started to transform into a werewolf*

The Man: Ahhhhhhhhh *screaming turns into growling then he rips all his clothes off and howls* *fully transformed into a werewolf*

*The werewolf then went to the woods and the problem was that it would never transform back into the man ever again for the rest of it's life so every time the sun came out the werewolf would disappear*

*This is the end of the story of the Werewolf*

*Now it cuts to the story about the vampire*

*It cuts to the man just fishing in the river*

The Man: What a great night for fishing

*The man then suddenly hears a noise like a bat from a huge tree next to him*

*He checks it out then suddenly something bad is gonna happen to him*

The Man: What was that?

*Then suddenly a vampire jumps out of the tree and then turns into a vampire bat and bits the man in the right arm then flies away*

The Man: OW!

*The man looks at the moon then suddenly he starts laughing evilly*

The Man: murahhahchahahah (I don't know how it spells like 😐)

*Then the man turns into a vampire and turns into a bat then flies away*

*The story ends and the book closes then after a black screen appears because the Loud House Werewolf and Vampire episode will start now*

To Be Continued