Final A/N - Important! (Please Read!)

Hello Everyone!

Thank you for taking the time to look into my story! I really appreciate it! I have important things to let you all know about!

1. I have decided to discontinue this story, and remaster it! Why? Because I have improved a lot over the years by inspiration from other writers with their stories that my story relates to and stuff (Ex. Werewolves), so props to those who inspired me, and I give credit for that too! Lastly, since I didn't want this story to look weird and confusing, I have decided to remaster it! This is why!

2. I have felt very guilty for not giving credit to everyone who has inspired me for everything that I have added to the story (Ex. All of the Music, especially the Music by Narmak) plus others, which is something that I'm gonna fix very shortly! Again, I'm deeply sorry for not giving all the credit to their rightful owners, especially Narmak. This is by far one of the worst things that I've ever done, and I'm truly sorry for it. Don't worry though, I have learned from my mistakes, so I will fix all of them shortly! You might be knowing by the way, "Why haven't you done so earlier?" Well, because I was too busy with many different things, such as school, and I wasn't able to do so earlier. Sorry about that. At least everything will be fixed shortly, so that's all good! Lastly, sorry if I'm repeating words. It's just hard to write these kinds of things, especially stories (I'm not too active in writing when it comes to writing and stuff). That's why!

Besides these, I will keep this story up for those who are still interested in reading the old version, and also because of the memories that I've had on writing this for fun, and for y'all! Lastly, I'm sorry for all of the bad things that I've done in the past, such as not giving any credit to their rightful owners at all. I was only learning as a writer, and I didn't mean for any of it to happen, neither did I want any of it to happen. Since then, I have learned a lot about writing, improved and more, and I learned from all of my mistakes, along with fixing everything, which are all good things.

Well then, that's all I wanted to give out to y'all! Thanks you all for understanding, taking the time to read my story, and most importantly, thanks for everything! See you all next time, in the Remastered Version of this story! Thanks again! (Edit 2: Sorry I didn't say this earlier, but the Remastered Version of this Story is already out since about a week or two ago, so feel free to check it out, thanks!)

Goodbye!

...

Edit: I have just realized something! I have removed the Narmak Songs a long time ago. I just didn't remember. But I will still give credit here, to show that I truly care about giving all of the credit, no matter what, so here it is: *All of the credit for the Spongebob Anime Music, goes to Narmak!*

Important Note: Again, I'm deeply sorry for not giving credit for everything that I've used in the past, especially Narmak and his Music... Also, I have fixed everything, along with crediting everyone, meaning that this all shows that I've changed my ways for good. Thanks for understanding everyone, and thanks for everything y'all! See you all soon!

Lastly, here are a few examples of those who have inspired me with/from many things, such as writing, role-plays, etc. (Credits), thanks for everything!:

1. Bry-Guy-1996 (Deviantart)
2. ThebigreddevilAngel (Wattpad)
3. MrPotassiumK (FanFiction.Net)
...And Many More!

Goodbye!