Chapter 5: Haiku's Story Part 2

*The theme song starts in the beginning of the chapter* (The music above doesn't belong to me! All of the credit belongs to Skillet!)

*It then cuts to everyone about to run away from Liam and Tabby*

Haiku: Guys we need to run!

Zach: Wait let's try to make them remember us

Giggles: Yeah

Haiku: It's too late

Polly Pain: I don't care

Haiku: So you want to be Werewolves?

Rusty: No!

Haiku: Well then let's run

Everyone: Ok

*Before they ran away from Liam and Tabby 13 Werewolves which are the Louds and the main Werewolf break down the door and surround everyone in the gym*

Random Girl: Ahh we are going to be Werewolves!

Random Boy: Yeah!

Haiku: Wait I got a distraction! *takes out a ball and puts it down making all the Werewolves play with it* ok now let's run for our lives!

Everyone: Yeah!

*Everyone ran out of the gym while the Werewolves are still playing with the ball*

*Meanwhile everyone is running in the hallway away from the Werewolves*

Haiku: Ok guys we can just walk now since those Werewolves won't find us here

Polly Pain: Agree

Rusty: Yep

Zach: I feel bad for Liam and Tabby

Giggles: Me too

*Suddenly they hear growling noises behind them*

*They all turn around and see all the Werewolves*

Haiku: Uh oh run!

*Everyone ran but Zach and Giggles were to late to run away now as Tabby and Liam tackle them to the ground*

Giggles: Ahh

Zach: Please let us be

*Liam and Tabby bites both of them in the right shoulder*

Both: Gahhh!

*They both start growing fur and start growing claws on their right hand while their right arm is fully transforming with the arm clothing ripping off*

*Meanwhile everyone is running away from the Werewolves when Haiku notices that Zach and Giggles are not with them anymore*

Haiku: Hey where are Zach and Giggles?

Polly Pain: I saw what happened they were bit by Liam and Tabby!

Haiku: Oh No

Rusty: Well you do realize they are still right behind us now!

*Everyone turn to see that Rusty was right they were right on their tail*

Everyone: Ahh!

Haiku: Run!

*Everyone was running away while the Werewolves were still chasing them*

*The problem was that the Werewolves were more faster then everyone except Haiku*