Trailer

*A Werewolf and Vampire are on the loose and are turning Royal Woods into them*

News Reporter: Breaking News breaking news 2 weird creatures are in Royal Woods I suggest that you stay home and lock your doors

Lynn: Um What there is no such thing as weird creatures

Lincoln: Maybe it's just a prank

*It cuts to Haiku running away from werewolves who were the Loud's friends*

Haiku: What's happening the New's was right *Suddenly trips and falls off a hill* Owwww *faints*

*A Vampire is seen coming towards Haiku and biting her right arm*

*Haiku transforms into a Vampire*

*It then cuts with Lucy holding a camera*

Lucy: Hey there survivors out there I'm Lucy and I am in the middle of the woods if you ever see a Werewolf or Vampire RUN *Lucy then turns off the camera and drops it so somebody can find it and watch the footage*

*It then cuts to Clyde just taking a walk outside*

Clyde: What a beautiful night to take a walk

*He suddenly hears a growling noise from the bushes*

Clyde: Huh?

*Then a werewolf who is actually Lincoln bites his right leg*

Clyde: Ahhhhhhhhh *turns into a Werewolf* Grrrrrrrr

The Loud House and Royal Woods Werewolves and Vampires

Coming Soon

A/N: Hey readers some parts in this trailer that were gonna be in the story are not gonna be in it because I will change those parts into other parts that are gonna be in this story instead so that is all I wanted to tell you well then enjoy the story and see you in the next A/N bye!