Chapter 7: What was lost

Authors note

Ok, So this chapter is going to get DARK. I am giving a warning because not all people are for this. The reason for the pic  (wattpad removed the pic!?) above being there is because I am hinted that beyond Rivalry Seifer and Squall had something more before the war. 

A portion of this chapter will be dedicated to dream memory lapses from when Squall was in his own world. The memories will jump in quick succession all the way to his trauma at that torture chamber. I will not go through the details of the torture but of the emotional aspect of what Squall felt. 

I will input a  '~~' at the end of the scene like I do every scene change. Just know the first ~~ means he is waking up and some Cloud Leon time will begin.

moving on~

~~

Swinging down full force, Squall's blade clashed to a mirrored form of its own, a heavy heave leaving him as he slid the more powerful blade to his right quick-stepping to his attackers back to swing again when the blonde ahead rapidly turned, The two clashing once more, then they disbursed.

Panting heavily at the still ongoing fight Squall glared at the other. That man was smirking, his cocky attitude driving him mad. Lashing out he charged the other when unexpectedly, the man dodged and gripped the back of his shirt tossing him on the ground.

Grunting with displeasure Squall searched for his blade about to swing and hit the being on top when both wrists were grasped and pulled above his head. "Almasy!" He snarled bucking with frustration as his blade was thrown across the grassy field.

The man above grinned wider, cocking his head to the side. "What's wrong princess? We are already a sweating mess, why not get a little more heated?"

Leonhart blushed and bucked a final time before he huffed in defeat. "Not. out. here." He griped.

Seifer shrugged, tipping down to gently kiss those soft pouty lips. "NO one comes here. You know that... And the showers are not far." The blonde debated with him gently nibbling on the brunets lower lip. Squall gasped at the feeling, arching as the blonde moved to slip between his opening legs. It didn't take much for the blonde to make him concede and Seifer was right. No one came here... and the showers were close.

large hands quickly did away with his pants moving to ride up his shirt, tweaking perked nipples. Squall moaned arching into the larger male as his own hands fell to undo the robust blondes zipper. He could feel the older male smile as his hands left his chest and roamed lower. Feeling a hand glide between the cleft of rounded cheeks Squall gasped raising his hips higher.

Seifer, "eager aren't you?" He teased, slipping in a finger when the boy groaned.

Squall, "not like... w-we hah-ave much alone time." He gasped out, wrapping his arms around broad shoulders. "Finals are tomorrow so hurry... We have to prepare for tomorrow."

Almasy chuckled. "Fine fine, we finally become SeeD tomorrow... After that I hope you will give me a little graduation gift," he harshly thrust his fingers in gaining a startled shout. "Like... Maybe a whole day with you withering beneath me."

Squall let out a more excited moan, clenching the fingers inside. "If you manage... to- ah!" His whole body arched as he threw his head back, eyes shut briefly. "To pass... Why n-not, hmm."