Chapter 15: Run in's

~~

This chapter is basically going to start off mostly off of the movie AFTER Cloud had fought the fragments. So, it will follow mostly off of the movie and be very dialogue based till I bring in my own touches and changes.

The sound of an engine cutting off, keys clicking the moment they were removed. Black leather gloves released the handles of a motorbike as the owner got off.

Mako shimmering blues looked from the ride he used to travel here to a small spiraling house. Stairs were around it's sides leading to the top, a door seen only at that top floor. Strife didn't care much more to observe anymore as this was the address Tifa had sent him through her voice message.

That and, he didn't really need to double-check, after all... He's been here before.

Healen Lodge... Or as it was previously called, Cliff Resort. It was an old location Shinra employees used to go to for vacation, but that was the past... Not even worth the memory today.

Moving on, Cloud began to make his way up the stairs, ready to face and speak to Rufus about the stigma... And what had just happened.

About an hour ago, he had run into three new soldiers or so he thought they were, but he wasn't sure. The last members he remembered and counted as real all died... That and, the original government, company, creators. Whatever you could call them, they didn't really still do the "Art" of creating more mako infused soldiers...

Yet, those three were still present. Maybe Zack would have known who they were. Then again. Those three were insane? Yelling, screaming about someone called mother and then having the stupidity to call Strife bro-

Strife cut his thoughts off short. Some of that sounded vaguely familiar. They attacked him during his ride here. A quick-paced battle that was too abruptly started for him to log more than what it took to defend himself. It had been a while since he had a true fight against another solder. He had gone soft.

Scoffing at that, the blonde stopped at the door and thought things over again. Hand on the door handle.

Why were those three causing something in his memories to stir?

(Silver hair. Mako mixed eyes. Mother. Brother...)

Cloud repeated that list until he felt something click.

Leon had spoken about someone with those features pinning him and referring to mother... And Brother. They were referring to him!?

Piecing more together, Strife remembered a certain man carrying very long and effeminate silver hair. The man definitely fits the description. (Should have cut off his head.) He nearly snarled as he thought about the young brunet and what that man had done. He was the cause or at least part of why Leonhart got infected, but that also meant... That maybe, the young teen was right about his hypothesis?

Sighing heavily, the man finally opened the door. (I need to apolo-)

"Hyaaaaa-"

Without even looking at who it was screaming. Cloud dodge and shut the door behind the idiot that lunged at him, holding it shut.

"Ok, so you're good." The muffled voice of the attacker said.

Cloud locked the door.

"Yeah, Rude, looking sharp!" The locked-out attacker commented, calling out to another present in the room. The man named Rude pulling out his baton in ready defense.

Rude was a dark-skinned man with no hair, a suit worn with sunglasses to decorate him.

Cloud simply tugged at his blade once, and the man backed off.