Ch. 24

A year later:

Tris POV:

I'm in a daze, sitting in the cafeteria. I don't even notice my friends coming over. In two days, it's my birthday. And I don't want to do anything big.

I hear random squealing and I jump. I look to see Christina with her hand out, and Shauna and Marlene looking at it in awe. I look back at her hand to see a giant diamond ring.

"OhmygodChristina!" I say all at once and I grab her hand. "He proposed!" Everyone laughs because they know I was in my own little world.

Christina squeals and nods her head. "Yes he did... and I want you guys to be bridesmaids!" Now Shauna and Marlene are squealing. I smile, because I can't make that sound. To low of a voice I guess.

"Tris, can I talk to you... alone." Christina asks. I slowly nod my head as she motions for me to follow her. I follow behind her, almost jogging because her long legs are moving so fast. She turns a corner and stops. I completely run into her.

"Sorry Chris!" I yell. She turns around immediately.

"Shh!" I am taken aback from her tone. I maneuver around so I can see what's going on.

And there she is.

Lynn on the floor.

With blood pouring out of her.
(A/N)
Sorry about the short chapter!

Sorry not sorry bout the cliffhanger 😈

Sorryyy Bree for skipping a year 😂😂
But I think it's better that way. I have my reasons.

-Laila