The First Day of being a princess

~~~~~~~~~~Amani P.O.V.~~~~~~~~~~~~

    As I watch the carriage pull in front of our house, I listen to mom and Sofia shuffle around the house packing their things. As I was already packed, we didn't have a lot I had only my stuff toy cat that mom had made for me when I was a young baby. I turned around only to see mom waiting by the door I quickly ran to her and grabbed her hand, she looked at me with the happiest eyes and patted my head.

"Sofia, it's time to go" mom yelled out loud.

"Coming mom" Sofia responded

     Mom opened the door, and outside everyone was cheering around us. Mom opened the door the carriage as I stepped in and Sofia as she sat between the two guards. I was happily sitting next to mom. Sofia and I waved go bye to our friends as they wish us good luck, we sat down waiting for our journey to the castle. Sofia looked up as she pointed out, "Mom, were almost there, I wonder what our room would look like." I nodded as I could imagine what our room would look like. Mom leaned down and took our hands into her, "Sofia, Amani now that we are going to live in the castle your going to have your bedroom." As we separated and cheered silently, I could here Sofia say" yes " in excitement. I then look at mom in worry, she looked at me, and with the kindest voice you could hear, "Amani its ok your new father already knows and has everything ready for anything." I glanced down at my stuff cat and nodded; I could feel her hand landed on my head and started to pet it in comfort. Sofia looked at me and smiled at me and I gave her one back. 

    As we entered the palace gates, we could hear trumpets that welcome us, and many people have gathered. We stopped at the front as someone opened the doors for us, I could almost hear my heart throbbing with excitement and anxiety. Mom was the first to step out of the carriage as she helped Sofia and me, then something unexplainable happened me, and Sofia had different clothes on, and doves were putting crowns on. Sofia had a purple dress on with a silver crown with purple jewels on it, as I was wearing a sky blue dress with also a silver crown bit blue gems on it. There was cheering as we are climbing the steps with one of my hands in my mom and my rabbit in the other. I saw Sofia bowed to the king as I later did the same, we watched as the King kissed moms hand and went to welcome the other people. 

     Sofia went over to our new brother and sister as I was close behind her, trying to hide but now I was there. As Sofia was talking to James and Amber, I quickly went over to my mother tugging her dress signaling my new brother and sister as I held there gift. The king saw and smiled down at me as mother took my hand and the gift, and walked us over to them.

"Amber, James I now there are a lot of fairytales of evil stepmothers but I hope to change that, these are for you me and Amani sew them for you." As mom explained as I shyly hid next to her.

"These are our family crest" James smiled and explained to Amber

Mom held out her hand as explaining,"That's right James because that is what this all is really about becoming a new family ."

The king grabbed Sofia shoulder, "Sofia, Amani welcome to the family."

I looked at Sofia as she was smiling and holding her hands, she looked at the crowd as a man was presenting to us and we bowed to our new titles. As the group cheered to us in happiness and excitement.  A man in the rob cried out a spell, which shocked me making me run to my mother and hid my face in dress as she tried to comfort me. The sky got dark, and it started to rain, sudden umbrellas came above us. The king turned to the man in robes, "Cedric, I said flowers, not showers." Cedric bowed to the king, "Excuse me, your highness, I'm still braking in my new wand." as he was tapping it "That's Cedric, our royal sorcerer, he comes in a long line of royal sorcerers, so we're stuck with him" as Roland explains. I looked at mom for a split second as she signals me to Cedric wand, I sighed a little and nodded as she smiled at me. I pointed my finger at him as I zapped his wand and the wand zapped at the sky making the sky clear and have flowers raining down on us.