The Big Sleepover

Today was not my day right after the derby try-out race I had an episode and been in bed for a week. I heard that Sofia and Amber are having a sleepover and I wanted to join them so bad, but I could barely move. Not a moment later Cedric came in grumpy as always and in his hand my medicine that I despised taking to much. 

Cedric turned to me and glared, "OK, princess Amani is this going to be the easy way today or the hard way."

I glared at him for a moment as I sighed in defeat as he hands me the medicine, I glared at it in my hand and looked at Cedric who has not moved an inch watching me the whole time, "Don't even think about it I'm standing here until you drink it all." I hesitated at first then chugged it down making a grows noise from it as I grabbed the water and swished it around my mouth. Cedric nodded and check over me and left my room. 

As it got darker outside and I watched the moon and stars I heard a knock at my door. "Come in" I said. The door swung open and I saw Sofia, Jade, and Ruby. I smiled as Jade and Ruby came over and hugged me. Sofia was telling me how Amber wanted them to all act like princesses. I frown at her, she looked at me, "I know, I know I was being dumb." as I gestured to continue, "and selfish." I thought for a moment and nodded. I could hear Jade and Ruby giggle and whispered, "Amani is always so awesome when she is like this." 

I turned to Jade, "Jade I have some of the pine cones under my bed in a box can you get them for us." Jade and Ruby were smiling as they got the pine cone and started my hair as I did Rubys." we were all messing around even though I was still in bed I was laughing when I saw them dancing and clapping with them. There was a knock at the door, I smiled a mischievous grin, "Oh, now who could that be at this hour." the door opened a bit and saw amber, "Um, Sofia, Anami? Can I talk to you for a moment?" I stayed where I was as Sofia walked to the door.

I gave Ruby and Jade my mischievous grin as they giggle when they looked at me. As Sofia and Amber were talking to each other. I giggled as Amber admitted that they were bored. Sofia turned to me, "Well Amani is there more for a few more princess at our party?" I looked at the three princesses as I rolled my eyes and gestured them to come in. They all started to mess around as I clapped to the rhythm and we all enjoyed with each other.