Shy Princess

-----------------------Anami POV---------------------

We were at the school and were in art class today, as everyone was painting Minimus as Flora, Fann, and Maryweather were flying around the classroom.

Flora moved to the front of the room, "It's time to finish up your paintings. We've been so lucky to have such a majestic model pose for us today." as Flora gestured to Minimus.

I could see Sofia whisper to minimus as she was finishing her painting. I looked back down at my sketch of minimus at every detail. I could hear minimus complain about herself as I giggled at his last complaint. Amber almost caught Sofia and me as we just tossed aside and she got back to her painting.

Flora went behind Amber and Sofia as I was sitting next to Hugo, "Lovely Work, Children."

Fana flew over to Sir Gilliam, "I think that will do Sir Gilliam. Thank you, Minimus. Good Boy" as she chuckled.

Sofia showed Minimus her painting as he exits the room. He looks at it, "Oooh, I must be having a good mane day. "

Flora than moved to the front of the classroom once more, "Now let's move on to our next art Project: Building your very own Castle." as she summoned a pink castle as it flew over their heads. "Think about what you would want in your perfect castle.." Maryweather interrupting Flora, "it can be anything and everything!" as she changes the castle and color. "Let your imaginations run free."

Flora then changed back the castle to her perspective, "Then you'll build a model castle--"

Maryweather interrupted once more, "and bring it into class--

"for "show and tell. and because this such a --"

"A big project"

Fana interrupted the two by getting in the middle of them, "We're going to pair you up! Because working with others makes everything more fun! Now our partners will be...um...oh, dear. Where did I put my Glasses?" Flora pointed the glasses out for Fana, "Oh! Thank you, Flora. All right, Hildegard and amber. "

Amber and Hildegard cheered together, "Perfect."

"James and Zandar."

as they both fists bumped each other.

"Clio and Hugo."

Clio was looking at Hugo and sighed as Hugo was sitting away from her, I thought for a moment thinking she didn't want to be paired with him.

"Jun and Rupert"

and Finally, Sofia and Vivian."

I looked at Fana and raised my hand, "Mis. Fana you forgot to mention me." Fana looked back at the scroll as she looked through it again. "Oh my, I must have forgotten, well why don't you pair up with Clio and Hugo then." I nodded as I waved my hand at them with a smile as Clio was waving back.

We got up from our seats as Sofia called out to Vivan as I had already got to know her but she was still very shy, so after looking after my sister. I made eye contact with Vivian as I gestured her to smile and left gave her a small and secret thumbs up and left the classroom and giving her another thumbs up at the door. When I was leaving I saw Sofia going to Vivan.

As I went to Cleo and Hugo to talk about the project, " Hey Cleo and Hugo how about we go to one of our castles and make a list of what we want in our castle and make blueprints." Cleo smiled at us, "That's a good Idea how about my castle there is practically no one there and we can make a surprise so then we don't interrupt James at your castle." I nodded and agreed as I looked at Hugo as he also agreed, " Y-yeah let me just go inform my parents." that also reminded me, "Great thinking Hugo I better inform my mom and dad too hold on I'll go tell James." I rushed off seeing James talking to Zander " James I'm going over to Cleo's kingdom for the project will you let mom and dad know so they don't worry."