Two to Tangu

———————————-Anami POV———————————-

My siblings and I were on our way to Prince Zandar's castle in Tangu as we landed with the carriage as we curtsy and waved to our friends that we meet up.

Zander yelled out welcoming us, "Hey everyone, Welcome to Tangu I've got such an awesome day planned."

Hildegard crossed her arms and smirked, "I'm ready to be impressed."

Zandar replied to her smirk with a smug, "Well, Princess Hildegard, have you ever ridden a flying carpet before?"

Hildegard looked a little impressed, "Go on."

Zandar continues, "We've Gonna Ride 'em across the desert to Tangu Peak, the highest mountain in the whole kingdom where we're gonna have a party so huge, you'll need a map to find your way around."

Amber gasped in exiting, "A Party!"

Zander once again continued, "Pretty Awsome, Right?"

Hildegard smirked, "It might be."

Zandar continued, " Oh, it will be. All right, Let's fly!" He whistled and a bunch of flying carpets flew down.

James grabbed one and asked, "So how do we ride these things?"

Zandar jumped on one and explained, "You just tell 'em where you wanna go and how fast you wanna get there."

I was about to go get a carpet when one that was bright blue with dark gold outlying flew right to me and land waiting for me to sit on it.

I looked at it smiling, "Thank you." I was about to take off when a carriage landed and Prince

Hugo jumped out he looked around until he spotted me.

He ran to me in a panic, "Sorry I'm late."

I smiled at him, "No worries you made just in the nick of time we just left good thing Zandar told us where we're going before he took off with the others, come on so we can catch up."
Hugo smiled and sat behind me as I told the carpet where to go as it took off to Tangu peek. It was a little bumpy so Hugo grabbed my shoulders to hold me steady, I smiled at him in thanks and I held onto one of his hands. When we were catching up we saw Zandar carpets and the others doing some tricks as I were now next to Hildegards carpet. As we clapped and landed next to the castle Hugo jumped down as he helped me off the carpet I thanked him, "Thank you, Hugo." He nodded and followed everyone into the castle.

I saw Zandar guiding everyone into the castle as he said something to Hildegard he spotted me and Hugo. He waved as we came up to him.

I said, "That was a lot of fun Zandar to bad we weren't in the trick performance I picked up a stray." I started to giggle as Hugo protest, "Hey I was just a little late."

Zandar responded, "No problem good to see you here I was more worried about your health."

I nodded in understanding, "I'm getting better and stronger every day with Cedric's potion."

I looked around, "Have you seen Amber and Sofia I don't see them anywhere."

Zandar responded once again and we started to walk in, "They're probably exploring the Kingdom. There's so much to see and so in the land of Tango."

As we walked in the I spotted the elephants that were decorated and squealed as I walked over to the elephants and they surround me as I was petting them as they were all rubbing or playing with me with their trucks.
————————————James POV——————————-
I turned to Zandar as I saw my little sister with the elephants, "Hey it's Anami you should have seen this coming."

Zandar laughed, "Hey I forgot how she affects animals and how they affect her."

I looked at Hugo for a min and saw him staring at her in a sorta dreamy way like how I and dad look at the pudding.

I looked at him in suspicious as he spotting me and looked away.
———————————Anami POV————————————-
As we followed Zandar around he listed off the food and items in the castle, "We got 140 kinds of Mint tea, 250 kinds of fruit and one of a kind entertainment! Get ready to be impressed."
Hildegard replayed, "I've been ready."

Zandar clapped his hands and announced, "All right, Bring on the dancing elephants!" As we sat down with James one side and me and Hugo on the other side. I was getting excited as the cage opened and the same elephants that we say outside came in. The trumpet was playing and the elephants trumpeting and started to dance.

Hildegard interrupted, "Dancing Elephants everyone's seen that before." She took a moment, "Maybe not Anami, no offense." As she turned to me I shook my head, "No, your right but they look so cute whatever they do." As I was still watching them.

Zandar responded, "Sure. But have you ever seen elephants dancing on Flying carpets?" As he clapped and carpets started to appear and were under the elephants. As they took off and started to play tricks as the elephants were still dancing on top of the carpets.

James yelled out as he watched the elephants in excitement, "I don't know where Sofia and Amber are, but they're sure missing out!" As we watching excitedly about the show even Hildegard seem impressed. We clapped as they bowed after the performance. After Hildegard said something Zandar look determined about something, I looked at Hugo about to ask what that was but he just shrugged. I walked over to Zandar and said, "That was amazing Zandar if was something I never saw before." Zandar smiled widened as he strode as James gave me a hidden thumbs up. I was confused and followed them as Hugo followed me from behind.

Zandar lead us to a big open room, "Gather around everybody I've saved the best attraction for last." he clapped his hands as the music started to play and Zandar started to dance and invited Cleo to dance. James jumped in dancing weird as I started to giggle a little, Hugo also then jumped in twirling me around a little. I giggled as I started to dance like a belly dancing with the other dancers as all my friends tried it too. I saw Hugo walking to me as he began to dance with me changing in all types of dances from tango to goofing off. After a while, I began to get tired and by the time we were done the party was over as we then head over to the carpets and carriages. Hugo and I were heading to the exit with Zander and James we spotted Sofia and Amber about to land. As Sofia was explained how they got lost I looked a the red carpet dancing around I was giggling at it.

Hugo escorted me back to the carpet that we rode on our way here, Hugo exclaimed, "How about this time I dive and enjoy the ride and you relax for a bit." I nodded my head as the cool breeze made me doze off and fell asleep against Hugo's shoulder as we headed for the cast.