Tri-Kingdom Picnic

-------------------------------------Anami P.O.V.------------------------------------------------------

We were on our way to the yearly picnic where we will be visiting the other kingdoms, once we landed I was the last to get off the carriage while holding a basket, we were following the family until Amber stopped me and sofia, "Hold on Sofia and Anami, this will take a minute" we watched as cake in the shape of the palaces crossed us. "Just do you know, the Tri-Kingdom Picnic is no ordinary picnic."

Sofia was watching everything that was going on, "I'm starting to see that!" as she giggles.

Princess Maya passed the ball," Hey Sofia and Anami are you ready for the picnic games?"

Sofia responded, "I don't know, we never played them before."

The other princess responded as she passed the ball to Maya," You'll love them Princess Maya and I always have fun."

Maya passed the ball to Sofia, "Here, Catch!" as Sofia caught the ball and giggled as she passed the ball around expected to me as I was holding my basket.

James called Sofia, "Uh, Sofia. I need to show you something, amazing."

Sofia looked at the other girls, "Uh, okay. I'll be right back." and passed the ball back.

The other princesses responded, "Well go get ready for the games." "See ya out there!"

I was going to follow Sofia and James when I heard dad announcing something and walked over there, "It a tradition that our children play picnic games with the neighborly spirit they tale the field." Mom interrupted giggling, " Oh, Rollie. Just tell them." " OK, dear. This year, for the first time we, the parents, are going to play picnic games, too!"

The other queens and kings where delighted with the ideas, "Oh, how Delightful!" "Games, King Roland? Uh, What kind of games?"

Dad replied, "All Kinds, Emperor Quon. This way, I'll show you."

I followed them and caught up with mom and dad. Mom spotted me, "Anami what are you doing are you going to play with the others?" I shook my head, "No I was going to knit and maybe watch you and dad playing." Dad looked at me worried, "Are you sure you'll be all alone" I smiled and pulled out my doll, "I'll be fine I have refe with me." Dad looked at mom and they smiled and nodded, " Ok dear but if something happens call out ok?" I nodded and followed them.

The queen and kings where following mom and dad, " Is there going to be a prize for our games, Roland?" Dad laughed, "No queen Anya its just for fun." "So what are we playing first?" "Musical thrones?" "Oh, sound fun, doesn't it, quon?" "I suppose it does, Lin-Lin."

Mom presented, "All right, Let's Play." mom turned to me, "Anami how about for this challenge you tell the band when to stop ok?" I nodded, "How bout I'll do blindfolded so it random." Dad nodded, " Good idea." I raced over the bad and grabbed a scarf and tied it around my eyes. I signal when to start and stop. I heard a thud, I took of the blind fold and saw a throne is on the floor, I rushed over to dad. "Is everything ok?" dad looked at me and patted my head, "yes just an accident nothing major."

When everyone was ready for the next game I pointed to a clearing and told my mom," I'm going to knit over there ok?" Mom nodded as I walked to a clearing and sat down. Not even five minutes was until I was surrounded around with animals as they lay down next to me and nuzzle me.

--------------------------------------------Roland POV-----------------------------------------------------

I heard Anami started to giggle as I turned around she was surrounded by creatures, Queen Anya walked over to me and asked, "What is happening?" as she looked at Anami. I just shrugged, "It happens all the time I guess animals love her. " Anya kept staring at Anami and replied, " Maybe she really is an angel?" we both started to laugh as we continued the games.

----------------------------------------Anamis POV--------------------------------------------------------------

As everyone was having a fun time as I was knitting my third scarf, each one different from the other kingdom flags at the end of them. I kept on knitting but by the time they announced the games where over I had knitted about 15 to 16 scarves as I looked over my work, I think I went overboard on some. I waved goodbye to the animals and gather around everyone.

I watched as dad was announcing the winners of the Tri kingdom games, "I added up all the scores and this year's golden chalice is Princess Maya and Prince Khalid from the Kingdom of Khaldom." I clapped at congrats to them. As everyone gathered around, "It not the only surprise" as I based everyone a scarf "I hope everyone likes them." everyone appreciated my gift and smiled at me for thanks and I think I could have heard someone said something about an angel but I shrugged.

------------------------------------------Roland POV--------------------------------------------------

As I got my gift from Anami, Queen Anya and the other kingdoms walked over to me, "Roland I really think that Anya is an Angel now." as we watched her smile at us "Maybe but she's our angel." as looked at us in confused with a smile.