The Little Witch

As I was getting Jade present ready for her birthday I just wrapping it up when I notice that I didn't know what time it was going to be. As quickly as possible I wrapped her present up and headed down to the village. I was walking up to jades house and saw a witch. I walked up Sofia and the witch when I notice, "Lucinda is that you." The little witch turned around, "Anami!" she ran over to me and hugged me as I hugged back.

Sofia walked up to us confused," Anami you know Lucinda." I giggled and responded, " Of course I do remember she the witch I told you that hexes my spot with her mother on mothers day they made it so much fun but I asked them nicely not to hurt the animals." Sofia though for a few minutes, "Oh, right but I thought you were joking." I looked at her weird and turned to Lucinda, "Hey, what are you doing here it not mothers day yet. " She shook her head, "No we moved here?"

I smiled at then looked behind her and thought for a moment and asked, "Started to hex people?"

"Yes"

"Got mad at you?"

"Yes"

"Wanted to have friends so undid everything and helping Jade's party but she still didn't trust you but still made up in the end so helping out her party?"

Lucinda blinked for a moment, "Ok I don't know how you do that all the time but yeah pretty much."

I sighed, "So have you decided to be a good witch now your other witch friend is not going to like this."

She also sighed but responded, "Yeah I know but at least I have more friends." Sofia came up to us, "Yeah and more friends that come the way."

I handed Jades present, "Happy Birthday Jade."