Baileywicks Day off

--------------------------------------------------Anami's POV-------------------------------------------------------

It was another morning as I got up and ready for the day. As I got ready and opened the curtains I saw Bailiwick enter my room cheery when I spotted him, "Good Morning Bailiwick, Happy Birthday." he smiled at me, "Thank you." He looked me over a bit and then frowned. He walked up to me and place his hand on my head.

"Just as I thought another fever, Anami," Bailiwick exclaimed.

I looked shocked, "What are serious I just got over one and I was going to make my famous lemon chocolate and strawberry cake for you for your birthday."

Bailiwick smiled, "That's very sweet of you how about when you're better we'll go make it ok?" 

I nodded and started to head back to bed and rest as Bailiwick exited my room and send a signal to Cedric.

I woke up later when I felt a shift in my bed and saw my mom, she smiled at as I returned it until I saw Cedric with a vile behind him. I grabbed the covers and hid underneath them causing my mom to giggle and shock me, "Come on out Anami you promised Bailiwick, remember and the quicker you get better, I'll allow you to go make cookies for your friends ok?" I peeked out from the covers as Cedric handed me the vial and I gulped it real quick. I laid back down as she tucked me in, before I realized it, it was the afternoon and I was feeling so much better as I got out of the cover and got dress and sneakily left my room into the kitchen, the cooks where already used to me that they didn't realize I was inside and started to make a batch of pink and bear-shaped cooks as I saw amber and her pink tea party.  After the batch was over I placed them in a plate and left back to my room and going back to sleep.

Once again I woke up and notice it was sundown and walked in the back yard to see everyone in it, even Bailiwick as he was 'fishing' with his older brother, I turned around before they could spot me and headed to the library.  Reading until I fell asleep in on the couch with pillows surrounding me and book resting on my body.