~PROLOGUE~

"RUN! RUN IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO CATCH UP TO YOU! IF YOU DON'T WANT TO DIE!" Wheein warned as her sister was running through the forest, scared for her life.

She pushed aside every plant that blocked her way, she kept on looking back to see if any police were following her, she continued running until her foot slipped and she slid down towards a sapling which was near a deep cliff, she then grabbed on as best as she could.

"Taehyung-ah!!!! Someone!! Help me!!" Yongsun cried out as her grip on the plant before her was slowly loosening. "Yongsun! Where are you?!" Taehyung cried out pushing every vine and plant that blocked his way. "I'm here! Please! Help me!"

He then spotted her hanging off the sapling near the cliff, "Yongsun!" He said as he got near her. "Yongsun, grab my hand!" She then followed suit. " Hang on! I'll pull you up!" Taehyung said as he held onto her while pulling.

Just then, Yongsun felt two hands grabbing on to her ankles. "Wheein-ah!" Wheein just smirked and pulled Yongsun downward. "Wheein-ah, please! Don't!" Yongsun said as she began to cry out of fear. "Yongsun, don't let go!" Taehyung said as he tried to pull her back up, but Wheein was stronger.

"Yongsun-ah!!!!!" Taehyung screamed as Yongsun fell from the high cliff.

"Do you know the reason why I'll never want to be your friend? It's because of your bad attitude! You're mean to everyone!" "No, I'm not!" 

"It's crystal clear, the only way for Taehyung to like you is that you become Yongsun or if Yongsun no longer exists..."

"For Taehyung to like me, is that I become you....." The girl said as she entered Yongsun's unconscious body.

Moments later after her tragic fall, Yongsun then woke up with throbbing pain from inside of her. "AHHHH!!!!" She screamed in pain, "W-Why do I feel something different? W-What is this pain I'm feeling? AHHH!!!" She screamed as the pain throbbed even more. "T-Taehyung! Taehyung! Help me!!!" "You keep calling for Taehyung, Taehyung! I'll be the one asking help from him!"

"Taehyung! Please help me! AHHHHH!! W-Wheein, W-Wheein, what are you doing? Get out of my body! Wheein, what are you doing, get out of my body!" "YOU SHOULD BE THE ONE GETTING OUT YONGSUN! IT'S YOUR TURN TO DIE! AHHH!! TAEHYUNG HELP ME!" Both of them screamed in pain until both of them got out of Yongsun's body.

Yongsun rushed to re-enter her body until, "NO YONGSUN!" The two of them then dueled. 

Minutes later, Yongsun woke up again, this time she was shivering, "Wh-Wheein...AHHHH!!!" "I'm still here my dear twin! Did you think you defeated me?! Your body is mine!" "Wheein!! Wheein please!! Have pity on me! Don't do this to me!!" "WHAT PITY?! I WILL NEVER HAVE PITY ON YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO IS GOING TO DIE NOW YONGSUN!" Both of them then screamed again until the area was completely silent.

"Y-Yongsun!" Taehyung said as he rushed towards Yongsun's unconscious body. "Hang on, we're going to get help okay? Just hang in there!" Taehyung said as he piggybacked Yongsun. 

As Yongsun's head dangled from Taehyung's shoulder, a voice was heard. "N-No...."

Just then, an ambulance was heard, "H-Help! Help us! Please!" Taehyung cried out as he got near the ambulance.

B-But....that's not me....