Chapter 2

Donnie was helping Talena into the sewers. She was able to stand on her own now. He thinks that the fresh air and going home was helping her get stronger in some way.
    After getting everything they needed into the sewer, Donnie carried the bags as he roamed through the sewers with Talena at his side. He made sure that she was holding onto him for support. He didn't want her to fall. He didn't want to lose her. It was easy to lose track of someone if they aren't holding onto you.
     Many turns were made till they reached a dead end they remember. The secret door. Donnie pulls the lever. Making the door open. He helped Talena get up the step that was there. As they walked in it was quiet. No one was around. Talena sat on the couch. She felt tired and worn out. Like always. Donnie searched the whole lair. finding no one.
      "They must of gone out for patrol."
      He sits next to his love. He hoped that bringing her home would help her. He began to think it was home sickness causing her to feel unwell, but he knew that was only part of it. She just sat there. He could see that she was exhausted. He understood because she is carrying an extra life with her and that seems to be very heavy.
"Could you get me something to drink? I'm a bit thirsty."
As soon as Talena made the request Donnie got up and went to the kitchen. No hesitation. He wanted her to be strong and healthy for their child when it comes. That's all he thought about. That's all he wanted he wanted his love and child to be safe. He got the glass of water and went back to see Talena sound asleep. He smiled. He put the glass on the table and put a blanket over her. "Sleep well angel."
"What if they are already in trouble?!"
Donnie heard that come from the entrance. It was the rest of his family. He quickly ran to them. Once he saw that it was really his brothers and their girls he was relieved. The kept arguing though.
"They aren't in trouble." Leo said calmly to Raph.
"What makes you think that."
"Because he's standing right there." Leo says smiling looking at his brother Donnie.
"Donnie!" Everyone else yells as they swarm him and hug him. They were all excited to see him.
"Quiet guys. Talena is asleep on the couch and she is really worn out by the trip."
"She's here?" Venus asked with a smile on her face.
Donnie nods and Venus goes over to the couch with Larota and Amoly. All three of them staying close to their sister.
Leo, Raph, and Mikey look at their brother. Unsure of what to say or do with their brother back.
"How much longer?" Raph asks.
Donnie knew what he was talking about. "Any time now. We just got to be ready."
"We are just glad your back." Mikey says giving his lost brother a hug. Squeezing like he normally does.
"Let's go somewhere to talk." Leo says putting his hands on Mikey's and Donnie's shoulder. Leo looks to Raph who nods and they all head towards the dojo. Where they are going to discuss what has happened at the lair.