Chapter 4

That night all of them sat at the table. Making what they can fun and enjoyable. Laughing. Telling jokes. Goofing off. Talking about the baby Talena and Donnie are going to have. Smiling as much as possible.
    "So Mikey?" Donnie looks to his little brother who has his arm around his girl holding her close.
    "What Don?"
    "Truth or dare?"
    Everyone smiled. Making sounds of approval for the question asked.
    "Truth." Mikey says leaning onto the table. His hand moving to Amoly's leg.
    "Tell Amoly of your job before we fought those monsters."
    Mikey groaned. "I should of chose dare!" He cried out. Donnie was going to make him tell Amoly of his embarrassing job either way.
    Mikey looked to Amoly. She was giggling. Mikey sighed then leaned in to whisper in her ear. The other girls looking at their guys in confusion. Amoly then bursts into laughter. Mikey blushing and glaring at Donnie.
    "At least I know you have experience with children now." She said as she laughed.
    "Uh..those weren't kids. They were demons in the form of children."
    Amoly then kisses Mikey. "Either way." Mikey then smiled. He then looked around the table in deep thought at everyone. He then looks to Larota who is cuddling up to Raph.
    "Larota. Truth or dare?"
    "Dare." She smirked. She knew Mikey would make her do something to Raph.
    "I dare you," Mikey looked at Raph, "to do to Raph what I made him do to you."
    "Oh no." Raph said glaring at Mikey.
    Larota smiled. "Oh yeah." Right as Raph tried to get up to run Larota straddled his lap and held him there. "Not so fast." She said before kissing him. Mikey then got a piece of ice and gave it to her. She put it between her teeth and held it on Raph's neck. Moving it all over. Raph shut his eyes and let out a groan. Larota knew his neck was super sensitive. Making this a perfect opportunity to show his weakness to his brothers. Her warm breath mixing in with the cold ice.
    "L-larota." Raph finally moaned out. He wrapped his arms around his love. Pulling her close.
    His borhters chuckled a bit. They finally saw their brothers soft side.
    "You are going to pay for this later Mikey." Raph said as Larota finished. The IceCube finally gone. He now wanted to continue later.
    "Leo.." Larota called out as she looked at Raph. "Truth or dare."
    Leo sighed. "Truth."
    "Tell us why Venus is so moody."
    There it was. The question everyone wanted answered. Well, the girls anyways. Leo looked at Venus who looked back at him. She smiled and nodded. Leo was actually nervous. He shifted a bit and cleared his throat. "Uhh." Was all he could say.
    "I'm pregnant." Venus says for him.
    All the girls looked at her shocked. Larota looked at Leo. "You got her pregnant? What about being married first buster?"
    Leo blushed. "No ones perfect."