Chapter 5

The next morning a huge fight woke everyone up. Things being thrown. A door being slammed shut.
    "Don't speak to me like that Raph! I'm tired of this!"
    "Larota! Get back here!"
    An angry Larota storming through the lair. Raph behind her. She had a bag over her shoulder. Last night they had their fun. But this morning she woke up upset and Raph only made it worse. Talking on how he wanted her to stay in the lair with the other two. She said no and went down from their.
    "I'm no fragile piece of glass you need to protect! I can do as I please! All because of what happened to Don and Tal you have been keeping me cooped up!"
    "Larota, just stop! I love you too much to lose you! Why can't you understand that?"
    Raph was actually about to cry. Something his brothers never saw. Everyone was watching from the hall. Leaning against the railing. Larota was half way down the stairs. Raph at the top. 
    "Why can't you understand I just want to keep you from being hurt?"
    That was it. Tears began to fall down his face. Clenching his fists by his side. That's when they became concerned. Talena turned around. Seeing her man like this brought tears to her eyes.
"I do. But you don't seem to understand I'm not something you hide. I'm something that needs to be free."
With that she left. Walking out of the lair and out of Raph's life.
Raph then becomes angry. He rushes to the dojo. Punching and throwing things. Letting his anger out on the items that him and Larota trainee with most. Remembering the fights he had while Donnie and Talena were gone. The same one over and over. Like the one they just had.
    Leo went to his brother. Putting his hand on Raphs shoulder. Raph then hugged his brother. Crying on his shoulder. "I can't lose her. I can't."
    The girls held onto each other. Mikey and Donnie joining their brothers. All of them trying to comfort their heart broken brother. He then straightens up. Whipping his eyes. "I'm fine."
     "You sure dude?" Mikey asks.
     "Yeah. Want to help me fix my bike?"
     Mikey gets excited. "Really?"
     Raph chuckle. "Yeah. Really."