Chapter 13

Larota no longer could hide her secret. She was already showing and she didn't want to hide in her room to keep her secret. It had already been a few months since she became pregnant and since Raph has been taken. She gathered everyone together in the living room. She was nervous. She knew that everyone would be happy but she wanted Raph to hear the news as well. Just standing there she wanted to cry.

    "Larota?" Venus looked at her sister with concern.

    Larota looked at her sister who was already half way through her pregnancy. "I wanted to tell you all that I am pregnant."

    Everyone stayed silent. They wanted to be happy but with her husband and about to be father gone, they became concerned. Leo stood. everyone now looking up to him. He looked angry. Upset. Almost evil. 

    "We need to get him back. Even if we have to leave town for a while or for good." Leo said looking to everyone.

    Splinter had walked into the room. Hearing Leo's words. "My son, running from these people will not help. They will only follow wanting to do more than have you join to kill. You must face them before they can cause anymore damage to our family."

    "I know, sensi. I'm saying leave New York after we face them. Living here has caused nothing but hardships for all of us. We need a home that wont hurt us." said Leo.

    Donnie now stands. "But Leo, we wont be able to travel far with the girls being pregnant. We would have to stop almost every hour so they can do what they need to do and we wont be able to get far."

    "Don," Mikey now spoke, "Do you still have anything left from when we had separated?"

    Donnie looked to his little brother already knowing what he was thinking. "Yes, what are you thinking?"

    Mikey stood and smirked. "Who wants to get a RV big enough for us?"