Acception

Lysandria was ushered into the throne room to find her father pale, with Lavernia and Nobra talking. The air was tense as she entered.

" Princess we must leave soon " Nobra said and turned to Lavernia before they swam out of the room. Lysandria then turned to her father who looked at her with concern and fear.

" Dad I'll be ok " she said but inside she was confused and sorrowful. She had lost so much and she couldn't lose her home as well. With a kiss to his forehead Lysandria left the room. Nobra and Lavernia looked worried and anxious. " are you two okay? " she asked.

They shook their heads and each grabbed one of her arms. They suddenly swam through the window and up to the surface. When they broke through the sheet of deep blue a gasp escaped both humans.

" that was close " Lavernia said rubbing at the spot where she once had gills. Lavernia was taken a back at the disappearing of their gills.

" what happened to your gills!? " Lavernia yelped in shock.

Nobra smiled " it's called magic sweetheart " he said as they started to swim towards the shore. Lysandria followed and sat on a nearby rock where she could kept her tail in the water.

" do you have it? " Lavernia asked holding out her hand. Nobra took something out of a satchel he was wearing. It was a piece of some shiny black stone that had an odd gleam. " Nobra give it! " Lavernia she yelled as Nobra held the object over his head. Dropping it, Lavernia caught the stone quickly and punched Nobra in the shoulder.

" are you crazy!? " she yelled at him before taking a deep sigh. Turning back to Lysandria she pulls the stone up to the right. Lavernia mumbled strange words to herself before opening them. Lysandria gasped at the sight of Lavernia's glowing eyes. The human girl then quickly made and slashing motion with the stone that sent a wave of green at Lysandria.

Where it hit her skin Lysandria could feel tingles traveling down to her tail. When it reaches her tail she felt it separate and turn into two legs. Unlike the many times she had transformed to stay on the island it felt permanent.

" wait there's something different about these legs " she said with a frown.

Lavernia nodded " for this mission you're legs are going to have to last longer " she said before handing the stone to Nobra.

He put it in his satchel and added " until someone with the staff piece reverses it you'll stay in that form ". Lysandria nodded and got up, used to walking after so many times of going through the transformation. The group walked into the village and into the towns square. Nobra took out the staff piece again and mumbled some words while drawing a circle around them. For a moment nothing showed up until the circle was finished.

A ring formed around them glowing an icy blue like his eyes that were now glowing. Standing in the middle with Lavernia and Lysandria, Nobra said the last word and a pillar of blue light appeared around them. It shielded Lavernia from what was happening around her and when it receded she was left looking at the wall of a boat.

" welcome to the kingdom of Aaron, your highness " Nobra said with a bow.