S3 Ch. 15 Back To Jersey and Leaving the Babies

Ari's POV

"Paul!" I yelled from upstairs. "Did you already carry your suitcases down?"
"Yeah, baby." I heard him come upstairs. "Do you need help?" He asked coming up behind me, grabbing my hips.
"If you don't mind." I say, giggling.
"You know I don't mind, Ari." He grabbed my bags. "Besides, go say bye to the babies." I walked downstairs to see my three month old children. Katarina and Gabriel. I am going to miss my babies.
     They both reach for me and I pick them up. They look at me with their beautiful eyes. "Are you sure you want to go, baby?" Pauly said from behind me. "We don't have to."
     "I want to and besides, your mom said that she will bring them every week if I wanted to see them." He laughed at that. They started to giggle and I gave them back to their nana. We packed our things in the SUV and gave the babies one last kiss.
     Pauly and me would be leaving our babies for the first time since they were born and I was feeling nervous about it. "Baby, they'll be fine." He said squeezing my hand. 
     "I know they will be. It's just, I didn't really want to leave them but I know it would be good." I sighed. "Maybe when we go to the shore or wherever they want us to go next year, we can bring them with us." He nodded his head excitedly.
     "That's exactly what I was thinking." He looked over at me. "Baby, take a nap. I know you were up all night with them just holding them." I giggled and laid the seat back. Next thing I know, I'm asleep.
******************************
      "Baby, wake up. We are the first ones here." I stretched and I feel Pauly's hand on my stomach. I looked at him and smiled. He kisses my forehead and helps me out of the car. Since I became a mom, my style has changed a lot, and not in a bad way. I adjusted my blue jean shorts, purple tank top and looked at my black flats.
     Pauly was wearing a button down black shirt, blue jeans and black Nike's. He became more mature and I would still love him. We get all of our things out and chose the room with one bed because we've been sharing a bed.
******************************
     Everyone was here except for Niki and we were just waiting on her so we can start getting ready for the night. Well, she comes in with another girl.
     "Guys, this is Deena." Niki looks at me and Gabby and she runs over to us and hugs us. "Meatballs!" We hug and she starts introducing us to Deena.
      "I'm Arabella or Ari." I smiled at her.
      "I'm Gabriella or Gabby." She smiled at her. She hugged us.
     This might actually be a fun vacation. But I still miss my babies.

Sorry this is so short guys! I just wanted to go ahead and start getting back into writing and we actually had a death in the family and it was someone very close to me so I just didn't have the motivation to write. But I promise everything is better now. I love you guys!! ❤️❤️❤️